Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

I expect this to be a disappointment. Even if they manage to buff the enemies...

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    If every enemy has hyper armor all the time I think it would be more annoying than difficult. :/
    You have to deal with the crybabies (not calling you a crybaby, Kon). Remember Fatty nerf? Remember Shark nerf? Remember when Turtle got nerf? Then they threw in some more sub boss nerfs. Yep, the crybabies are going to kill Ultimate Mode. It's called Ultimate but everything ultimate about Ultimate will get patched out after release.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SakoHaruo View Post
    I expect this to be a disappointment. Even if they manage to buff the enemies...

You have to deal with the crybabies (not calling you a crybaby, Kon). Remember Fatty nerf? Remember Shark nerf? Remember when Turtle got nerf? Then they threw in some more sub boss nerfs. Yep, the crybabies are going to kill Ultimate Mode. It's called Ultimate but everything ultimate about Ultimate will get patched out after release.
    Its little shits like them that ruined gaming over years. I'll admit to being whats called a filthy scummy low life casual scrub but I do enjoy a good challenge til I decide to rage cuss and throw my pad at the monitor..

WAY PAST COOL, BRAH! Drifting Fable's Avatar

With Ultimate potentially being sectioned off from the other difficulties, I'm hoping it'll dodge the almighty nerf bat. Yet Sega's ability with poor implementation what's supposed to be really cool things into the game causes me to be wary of the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by SakoHaruo View Post

BUT! BUT! BUT! Learning is hard! ;-;
    "O power that lies at the root of all creation, O memory inscribed in ages past, hear my call and arise before me... Ancient Catastrophe! This is the fruit of my research."

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drifting Fable View Post
    With Ultimate potentially being sectioned off from the other difficulties, I'm hoping it'll dodge the almighty nerf bat. Yet Sega's ability with poor implementation what's supposed to be really cool things into the game causes me to be wary of the hype.
    They should penalize idling in the lobby for long periods of time while they're at it. While they're swinging thr nerf bat blindfolded..

Well it varies

Acklepusses were kind of ridiculous if you were in just a 4 player party and like 20 spawned. All they had to do was reduce the spawn count or reduce how frequently they spammed the dash, but they brought down the hammer hard. Now they're kind of a joke.

Rough Wave Org Blans were great in 12 player MPAs, but awful in small groups too. They felt just right in a full EQ though, and I wish they'd raise enemy HP for MPAs based on nearby players because of how that was.

Krabs were just HP walls, which are pretty terrible design. The solution to that was easy though: 1x damage on core, shells up less often and/or for less time, in lieu of walking and attacking more. The core being a 2x weak point was too much while the body resisted damage.

Anyway for ultimate they should have 50% elemental resistances for all but 2-3 elements, then 1-2 of those remaining elements should take 1x damage and 1-2 should be weaknesses. Then add a skill to raise enemy weakness by some small amount to give them more weaknesses. That skill should go to Techer. Hooray Techer!

Also they should inflict SEs more often, and they should look really cool (so far so good on this last one).

THEY JUST NeED TO ATTACK LIKE THE NEW DARKERS DO, BUT WITHOUT WAITING FOR YOU TO ATTACK.

cool caps lock
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

They'll put in some Megid plants and some Del Sabers and call it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    THEY JUST NeED TO ATTACK LIKE THE NEW DARKERS DO, BUT WITHOUT WAITING FOR YOU TO ATTACK.

cool caps lock
    and now you got the old ultimate pso ∩( ・ω・)∩

also they should remove shock

because fuck shock