I saw that this was suggested years ago, but didn't want to necro that thread so I started a new one with more ideas/reasons possibly.

As it is now, it feels very unorganized and difficult(if not impossible) for those not on ship 2 to browse the trading forum because of all of the different ways of labeling the ship number, or some not even labeling it on the title at all.
I can see how it's not too much of a problem for anyone on ship 2, but I am not, and it's extremely difficult and time-consuming to read through pages and pages of Ship 2 threads, especially when the labeling is in different places on some threads or not listed on the title at all.

So, I would like to suggest either of these:

A. Separate subcategory in the forum at least to separate 2 from the other ships.

B. Having a fixed way of putting the ship name on the title in a specific place(I don't know if these forums allow it, but I know some do have a drop-down menu next to the title entry as a Prefix in bold and brackets).

C. Allowing the Search filter to enter single numbers(It would not let me search "Ship 9" because 9 is only one character long...)