Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    -No more having to set the matterboard guide in between nodes. The game will automatically set it to everything available to you.
    So if I have an incomplete node from MB1 which requires drop from Rockbear, and another node from MB5 which also requires Rockbear, there is a possibility that I can get BOTH drops in one try? Btw I just made up the scenario, I dono if there are Rockbear drops on either MB1 or MB5.

Quote Originally Posted by airprinzh2o View Post
    So if I have an incomplete node from MB1 which requires drop from Rockbear, and another node from MB5 which also requires Rockbear, there is a possibility that I can get BOTH drops in one try? Btw I just made up the scenario, I dono if there are Rockbear drops on either MB1 or MB5.
    I believe the matter guide is just that thing that marks which quests the enemy appears in or npcs you have to talk to.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I believe the matter guide is just that thing that marks which quests the enemy appears in or npcs you have to talk to.
    Oh so it's not what I thought... I was hoping Sega will make it so we don't need to set to a specific MB in order for the items to drop. Sometimes when I'm working on other MBs or during EQs and rare monsters from MB 11 pop out... since I didn't set the guide to MB 11, those items have no chance of dropping, and I cannot switch the MB in the middle of a quest

You still need to change the board, all the update does is make it so that you don't have to change it yourself within the same matterboard.

Yay pants. Micro skirts need a break anyway.
    ~