Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is just a guess...

I've heard quite a bit about the fabled Del Lily, a rare monster which hasn't been released yet, and according to the front page, "You will also be possibly facing a new enemy" in the soon-to-be-released quest "Bottom of the Heart." Now, because it says possibly, it means it's not a guarteed thing, so it'll probably be in the form of a rare monster. Looking at the first picture on the front page, you can see this quest will involve the VR Temple.

I'm thinking the Del Lily will replace the Nar/Mil Lily while doing this quest. What it will drop, I don't know. It'll probably have it's own rare drop, just like the rare Mericarols (Mericus and Merikle), but, just like the rare Mericarols, the unique rare drop will be really hard to obtain.

So, yeah. This is just some random guess, but hopefully it's true.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Richard on 2003-04-19 00:08 ]</font>

Hmm, this is the first I've heard of a Del Lily. Sounds cool though, I'm always for new shtuff.

On 2003-04-18 11:24, Richard wrote:
    It'll probably have it's own rare drop, just like the rare Mericarols (Mericus and Merikle)
    Pardon my ignorance Richard, but what did the Mericus and Merikle drop? Was it the same for all IDs?

And yes, hopefully we'll see a new rare monster variation other than Rappies soon. Anything new is good.

Derkin: Do a Forum Search for "Del Lily", I'm sure you'll get several different posts talking about it.

Jae: Most of the Mericus and Merikle drops are still unknown, but I can definitely guarantee you they do in fact drop different rares. Here are the known Ultimate drops, I got these from the Japan BBS:

Viridia:

Merikle: Spread Needle (not yet confirmed)
    Mericus: Anti-Android Rifle

Greenill:

Merikle:
    Mericus:

Skyly:

Merikle: Berdysh
    Mericus: Yasminkov 7000V

Bluefull:

Merikle:
    Mericus: Berdysh

Purplenum:

Merikle: Partisan of Lightning
    Mericus:

Pinkal:

Merikle: The Sigh of A God
    Mericus:

Redria:

Merikle: Twin Blaze
    Mericus: Red Scorpio (not yet confirmed)

Oran:

Merikle:
    Mericus:

Yellowboze:

Merikle: Twin Blaze
    Mericus:

Whitill:

Merikle:
    Mericus:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Richard on 2003-04-18 12:11 ]</font>

Wow! Those drops seem really out of character for those IDs, with the exception of Pinkal. I never knew about that, thanks Richard.

On a side note, the prospect of a new map/area to explore in this quest sounds exciting! That last picture is interesting...

do the mirikle and mericus apear offline??

An old post from Barubary mentions that there are two unreleased enemies other than Del Lily and the 2 rare versions of Mericarol. He/She also said that one of them is a boss...

to the front page, "You will also be possibly facing a new enemy" in the soon-to-be-released quest "Bottom of the Heart."
    The front page of what?

And also, you mean a boss that isn't the sub-bosses like Gibbles? A boss as in Barba Ray or Gol Dragon?

PSOW should offer a bounty system, the first one to confim a picture or rare drop from one of these gets rewarded. hehehe...

And there must be rare monsters that we haven't seen yet. Especially since they can make rare rappies like the Saint rappy.

A bounty system is actually a pretty cool idea, but, there are such few additions like this upcoming quest that it wouldn't make it worth our while.

According to the screenshots the del lily should be making an appearance. In the last screenshot on the front page the katakana (japanese phonetic script for foreign words and exclamations) for the enemy being targeted says "deruriri", which is probably the "del lily" that everyone keeps talking about.