Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqlou Swig KING View Post
    Episode 3 forever changed my PSO2 wallet for the better. Not having to do TACOs everyday = me not being burned out and taking a year break = me playing once a week with saved up DO's/TACO's/XO's on several characters while inevitably finding stuff worth selling for even more money.
    same here, i made 100mil in 1 month, down to 25mil but Episode 3 is the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Only prizes that were changed could be taken again.

To my knowledge, all of the new spellstone rewards were replacing mediocre ones, so you didn't miss out on anything.
    Thanks. Still, the previous reward for those titles were worth something or not? Just curious.
    Anyway, SEGA just added lots of new titles ( and rewards) for completing story quest, matterboard, ARKS quest, etc? That's what people had been telling about? Cos that's alot of Triboost 50% xD (and some other items)
    Last edited by KazukiQZ; Oct 10, 2014 at 02:59 AM.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

I am richer, partly thanks to the grind boost (I didn't feel like needing new equip so I only sold), but COs are making me even richer every week. And now comes the drama, if I am that wealthy, other's can be too, so... when is the inflation coming?

Doesn't really make much of a difference to me, been hoarding a ton of stuff anyway.

Also, PDs may sell nicely nut unless you don't sell decent stuff in your shop, they are better converted to spheres for unlocking potential, mini mag food items or the exclusive exp +75% boosters (or get 5 25% boosters and never run around without exp boost again).