Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hunter Stuffs.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Default Hunter Stuffs.

So, now that hunter seem um, playable. I want to get back into it. So, what weapons should I be looking at? I'm assuming the go to PAs for partisans is Assult Buster, Slide End, and Speed Rain? I'm mostly gonna go with Hu/Fi, Br, and maybe Bo. For weapons, I'll be looking at maybe Glass Klein or Glorious Wing. Trident Crusher for partisan, and Gigur Domina or Sapphizaria. So any advice for this would be greatly appreciated.

I really like Hunter now.
    And the weapons are so good, people say even as FI you should only use allclass Hu weapons instead of Fi weapons.

Good swords on a budget are Dio Ardillo (ja boost) and Gearfried (looks awesome and boosts fury stance), if you wanna spend more Bio Glion (stronger ja boost) and Weddle Aid (Fury boost and very high base S-atk).

For Partizan it's actually either Helen Palata (again fury boost) and Bio Staid. Trident Crusher only ever makes sense if you get a rainbow or the damage is actually behind the other two for enemies not weak to the weapon element.

I don't use WL that much but Crater Nails are good (ja boost), Bio is better, though as is Phyteuma (fury boost, 2nd highest S-atk).

One thing to keep in mind, sword is total crap without sword gear and you really want to have at least 1 point in Fury gear Boost.

Glass Klein is mostly unneeded for a HU main, so you should avoid it.
    Slide Shaker and Vol Graptor are also two essential PAs for Partizan.
    If you plan to use BO sub, then it demands a variety of rainbows. Any weapon with ancient oath or species "metsukiba" potentials will be important parts to your gameplay. Dual blades are handy too
    If you plan to use BR sub, then get a bio katana for Katana Combat as a pocket nuke.
    FI sub adds a bit more power than both of them under annoying conditionals unfit for mob-clearing.
    Lastly, ignore people that say HU weapons are better on FI main. In only some hand-picked situations does this become true.
    Last edited by Xaelouse; Oct 16, 2014 at 08:39 AM.

Sword is my favorite weapon type.

I prefer Partizan at the moment but mostly cause I can't do this yet:
    www.youtube.com/embed/_j1GhKYrM7M

I guess I'll get me a Weddle Aid soon.

PS, how do you gitgud Overend? My own has like 25k on the last hit when Bellion gets 75-100k everytime in this video.

Really just weakspots and the little more damage from Bio Glion?

Sacrifice Bite, and you might not be properly geared up yet. 25k sounds like a number from one of the first 4 hits.

Wired Lances are a good alternative, doesn't even have to be rainbow to work.

My Setup as a Fi/Hu is WL/Knuckles.

Seems redundant, but the power is unbelievable. Heavenly Fall is good for bossing when Holding Current is not an option, but if you can pull off your full HC, bosses don't even stand a chance. If I have a choice tho, I'd switch my Knuckles with a Sword. Sapphizaria(?) is Fi-usable, so I might get just that. But Knuckles are s still way easier to use than Swords of course.

バックギアはない。。。All we need is DRIVE!
    IGN :: ホモゲーバスター
    Ship 1 - Feoh

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    I really like Hunter now.
    And the weapons are so good, people say even as FI you should only use allclass Hu weapons instead of Fi weapons.

Good swords on a budget are Dio Ardillo (ja boost) and Gearfried (looks awesome and boosts fury stance), if you wanna spend more Bio Glion (stronger ja boost) and Weddle Aid (Fury boost and very high base S-atk).

For Partizan it's actually either Helen Palata (again fury boost) and Bio Staid. Trident Crusher only ever makes sense if you get a rainbow or the damage is actually behind the other two for enemies not weak to the weapon element.

I don't use WL that much but Crater Nails are good (ja boost), Bio is better, though as is Phyteuma (fury boost, 2nd highest S-atk).

One thing to keep in mind, sword is total crap without sword gear and you really want to have at least 1 point in Fury gear Boost.
    Phyteuma is fugly though. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    Sacrifice Bite, and you might not be properly geared up yet. 25k sounds like a number from one of the first 4 hits.
    Just now I used Sacrifice Bite and it was 35k.
    Also, I hit Fang Banshee plain on the head.
    Gear was...mostly full I think.
    If you meant equipment, I just got a 1201 S-atk pot 3 Weddle Aid.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    I prefer Partizan at the moment but mostly cause I can't do this yet:
    www.youtube.com/embed/_j1GhKYrM7M

I guess I'll get me a Weddle Aid soon.

PS, how do you gitgud Overend? My own has like 25k on the last hit when Bellion gets 75-100k everytime in this video.

Really just weakspots and the little more damage from Bio Glion?
    How good is your gear and your skilltrees?