Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hunter Stuffs.

I usually use Gekitsnata or Bluesy Requiem spears. My Assault buster can demolish most enemies in 1 hit and hits about 35-40k with shifta drink on weakspots. And that's with a 70/57 HU/BO build.

I've thought about crafting them to max level and adjusting my tree for an extra 10% boost from BO's crafting skill to see the results. Worth a test run I think.

As far as swords, Bio Gloin is great all around. Rarely use anything else.
    PSU ID - 30001139
    PSO2 JP Info:

Chalka / Parallax / Xavious Redd / Rydia / Cyrax / Paladin Crux

70 satk on all 3 units 70/70 Hu Br and this build.

Is it cause he has Fi sub?
    I really hate Fi stances so I use Br sub.

Besides equipment, yes.

=/
    I see, thanks.
    Also, damn. You kick so much ass with sword, I am awed XD.

I recently got 70k with an overend, which is quite satisfying for me.
    Is there a trick to hit weakspots?
    Cause even when on the screen the animation clearly shows it hitting, the game doesn't seem to always count it that way.
    I saw you hit weakspots from behind but somehow this doesn't really work for me.

If you sub BO you can reach 90-100k on darker weakpoints with last hit + more if you tag zanverse before hand. It involves craft mastery and a rainbow set due to elemental stance though.
    Just another option if you hate FI stances (I do too). FI weapons are worthless compared to what dual blades can offer too.
    Last edited by Xaelouse; Oct 19, 2014 at 03:23 PM.

Oh....kay.
    Thanks, but this is even more situational than fighter. I just prefer reliability over possibly doing more damage but also possibly doing a lot less damage (considering the alternative of fury /avg stance).

Fi stances would have been reliable in PSO1 but in this game it's so easy to break them and using a PA already means you rely on the RNG for the enemy AI to not turn (takes less than half a second) before your PA is finished.

Guys, link up Weak Stance to your hunter builds already! You have no idea how many times you hit weak spots when you use Over End and you end up doing over 100k damage quite easily... The only drawback is 5% less damage on things that aren't weak spots. But when you do hit them it compensates so much you have no idea. So yeah my current build for that is Hu/Br with both fury stance and weak stance maxed out. The damage is... insane. I also use Dalz Soleid max potential which provides 40% less damage from any darker (Allows you to Over End whenever you like in EQs and survive the damage!) Oh and don't forget to equip it along with the 3 falz luther units for the set effect (120 S-ATK and 10pp).
    Last edited by Searaphim; Oct 20, 2014 at 04:32 PM.

Nope, it doesn't compensate.
    Obviously.
    The real problem is NOT the 5% less dmg you do on non-weakspots, the real problem is that you cannot go around and spam Overend.
    And if you don't, you hit weak spots a lot less (melee and all) so you are stuck -5% INSTEAD of avg / brave / wise stance dmg boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    Nope, it doesn't compensate.
    Obviously.
    The real problem is NOT the 5% less dmg you do on non-weakspots, the real problem is that you cannot go around and spam Overend.
    And if you don't, you hit weak spots a lot less (melee and all) so you are stuck -5% INSTEAD of avg / brave / wise stance dmg boost.
    I rarely have problems spamming it, if you're a hunter with enough hp/def or know when to perfect guard you can just tank through the damage. (even more now that there's gonna be an all around guard for hunters)

Spamming? Guard? What are you even talking about?
    Wasn't this about getting big dmg with Weak Stance, i.e. attacking?

Unless I have been fed a ton of misinformation again, weak stance and avg stance are mutually exclusive.
    This means unless you have a braver sub build exclusively for dual stances and stance dance for bosses where you can easily reach the weakspot, you will not get the weakspot boost often.
    Hunter is not a precise class.