Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1118192021

Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsTHK View Post
    It'll be hard, until it stops being hard. Like in all things in all games.

Unless it's cheap, then it'll be cheap forever.
    I think people want it to genuinely require you to be good at the game instead of just throwing out huge numbers and face rolling things before they can realistically react. I know that's what I want at least.

Even still, a level cap increase and new gear makes all old content a complete joke.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Ah, so UQ has their own enemy types. So nevermind about the native slayer potentials being good here I guess. So stupid that they decide to invalidate some weapons just because

Wonder if there's a single party area to fight the UQ bosses in like with other quests.

So, did anyone else see the stat requirement for that 13* weapon that was being grinded? Because it was 730 of something. This is a pretty big hit to people without pure mags and optimal race class combos. Poor Milla.

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Even still, a level cap increase and new gear makes all old content a complete joke.
    Well yeah. I think it's a bigger problem that NEW content will be a complete joke than old content. They do need to update AQs and XQs though.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    But, but, Extra Hard Big Vardha in Mega Mecha Awakening has 100k more HP! That will SURELY make a difference!
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    So, did anyone else see the stat requirement for that 13* weapon that was being grinded? Because it was 730 of something. This is a pretty big hit to people without pure mags and optimal race class combos. Poor Milla.
    Even on lowest SATK race/gender, and no particular investment in SATK Ups, I could still equip that with plenty of room on either of my partial DEX mags (if I bothered to cap them).

Furthermore:
    • Hunter can just remove bulk to put points into ATK Ups in a pinch.
    • Fighter can replace their sidegrade, situational bonuses with static ups in a pinch.
    • Braver and Bouncer have their own Ups and can utilize HU tree.
    • Caster Force and Techer subclass trees mastering in an element each already have huge TATK bonuses.
    • People complain about how bad GU tree multipliers are, so maybe there wouldn't be any problem putting points into RATK Ups.
    So I'm not too worried about high attack requirements.

I'd be worried about people trying to use a DEX mag and Braver/Bouncer Mag skills. Alternatively, 700-DEX requirement equips, but nothing close to that has come up for DEX requirements yet. Attack requirements were already creeping up to 700 or so before, so it's not like it's anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by Walkure View Post
    Even on lowest SATK race/gender, and no particular investment in SATK Ups, I could still equip that with plenty of room on either of my partial DEX mags (if I bothered to cap them).

Furthermore:
    • Hunter can just remove bulk to put points into ATK Ups in a pinch.
    • Fighter can replace their sidegrade, situational bonuses with static ups in a pinch.
    • Braver and Bouncer have their own Ups and can utilize HU tree.
    • Caster Force and Techer subclass trees mastering in an element each already have huge TATK bonuses.
    • People complain about how bad GU tree multipliers are, so maybe there wouldn't be any problem putting points into RATK Ups.
    So I'm not too worried about high attack requirements.

I'd be worried about people trying to use a DEX mag and Braver/Bouncer Mag skills. Alternatively, 700-DEX requirement equips, but nothing close to that has come up for DEX requirements yet. Attack requirements were already creeping up to 700 or so before, so it's not like it's anything new.
    Yeah, I looked at my stats and realized by level 70 even milla would be able to use a rod with a 730 t-atk requirement, so it's no biggie, especially considering they're bumping the cap to 75 too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I think people want it to genuinely require you to be good at the game instead of just throwing out huge numbers and face rolling things before they can realistically react. I know that's what I want at least.
    But I mean like, once you're good at it, it's not difficult for you anymore, unless there's a persistent threat of dying. Like ol PSO1 Dark Falz stealing your soul and your party members don't stop attacking. or insta death megids.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU