Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Picking a class

Default Picking a class

Hi I'm pretty new to this game and still learning but I was looking for advice on what class to pick.

I'm probably going to spend a lot of my time solo and from what I read about races I'm likely to make a human.

But which class would be the most fun to play?

Like I said I'm likely to play alone a lot of the time until I make some friends so I'd like a class that can cope with being alone but still plays well in a group. Also I don't like taking unnecessary risks but above all else I want a class that's fun to play (being easy to play would be a bonus too)

P.S. sorry if this is in the wrong place

Pick Gunner! Can't go wrong with Gunner!

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    Pick Gunner! Can't go wrong with Gunner!
    Please elaborate?
    Are gunners like the most played/OP class?

"Fun" is a very nebulous term. Just about every class can be fun depending on what you like. You'll need to elaborate more on your desired playstyle.

^Lol@Xaelouse.

But anyways, what do you like?

You like to slash stuff?

Or do you like to shoot stuff?

Or do you like to use Technics (in other words... magic)?

Human, is well-rounded, and a good choice if you want to do a little bit of everything.

But if you really want to something easy to play and you like melee too, then I'd recommend Katana Braver; this class is pretty well-rounded with consistent dps, plus it has a skill called Combat Escape that is used in conjunction with the skill Katana Combat that let's you be invulnerable for 20 seconds.

Edit:

In case you're wondering, the "OP" classes are Ranger and Force.

But here's the caveat, Ranger has a learning curve that takes a little time to get used to in order 'master' the class.

Forces on the other hand, can be OP, but it takes a lot of investment: A LOT of time & A LOT of in-game/real-life currencies in order to get multiple skill trees, good gear, crafted-technics, etc.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Oct 20, 2014 at 06:50 PM.

Uh yeah I should've been a little more specific...
    Well I like to stay alive but I also like to slash stuff and sometimes making explosions can be fun too(I dunno if theres a class or anything that does that tho)
    Theres times when I do like shooting stuff too since being further away usually means more survival...

Sounds like you'd be into Ranger/Hunter. Or pretty much anything with hunter actually.

Quote Originally Posted by rinsha View Post
    Well I like to stay alive
    Easily solved with Episode 3 Matter Board set, then transitioning to gear with HP.

but I also like to slash stuff and sometimes making explosions can be fun too(I dunno if theres a class or anything that does that tho)
    Techer with Wand Gear. Cast Zondeel, slash stuff and proc explosions while slashing stuff. Two birds with one stone. Also Deband Cut and Toughness for survivability.

Theres times when I do like shooting stuff too since being further away usually means more survival...
    Subclass Braver and use a bow.

Problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    Easily solved with Episode 3 Matter Board set, then transitioning to gear with HP.

Techer with Wand Gear. Cast Zondeel, slash stuff and proc explosions while slashing stuff. Two birds with one stone. Also Deband Cut and Toughness for survivability.

Subclass Braver and use a bow.

Problem solved
    Wait... I don't have the option of Techer as a class T_T

You should be able to switch to it at the class counter for free o.o