Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Shifta and Deband don't last 15 minutes like in PSO because unlike PSO like 10x more shit can happen in 15 minutes in PSO2. PSO2's rate of play is much faster than PSO. That's why S/D buffs don't last as long. A lot of shit can happen in four minutes in this game. I mean, once you got to endgame stuff in PSO1 (level 160 and up) you had some pretty darn good equipment, and probably didn't even need S/D by then. You could clear an area in 15 minutes, regardless if you had S/D.

...I think I just argued against myself but whatever. Point being, meta in this game is facemelt 9000, so having a 15 minute S/D is counter intuitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Scyris View Post
    Ahh I am talking in regards to soloing. Its pretty annoying heh.
    For me when I solo, as a Fo/Te, I tend to just not use it except for when preparing right before entering the map. It doesn't make that much difference unless you have the Techer boosts to your buffs, and even if you do, it isn't super necessary.

If you're a bouncer there are PAs that can sort of "auto-cast" them, but even then I still ignore it most of the time just because it takes more time to apply when I could just kill fast without it.

One thing you can do is take Techer friend partners from the Partner Console who have the boosts(should have a fancy visual effect on their buffs), and just rely on them to buff you randomly. That's what I do.
    Ship 9 - Kouki Elska

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    It's pretty easy as a TE/BO to have a party under S/D (I'm a TE/BO too), just do some Gran Wave and Strike Gust in an ennemy spawn (or near a tower when the 5465793 Goldradhas arrives, your MPA will be happy :3 )
    Man, I rarely even get the effects of their minute long active fields, let alone buffs that don't exist on my screen for more than half a second.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Yeah, Bouncer's support skills are worse than Shifta/Deband. Thread should be complaining about how terrible they are instead of Shifta/Deband.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Bouncer's support skills
    What support skills?

Joking aside I already think elemental pp field doesn't need the element limitation, both fields should be bigger, the shifta and deband skills should buff other players when you use them and heal share should have a bigger AoE.

Personally I wish they took the Adrenaline skill from fighter tree and put it on Bouncer's instead.
    I'm curious to see what new Bouncer skills are even coming. Did they mention anything about it at all?