Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Is there a reason to party for TAs? I personally find the time it takes to put a party together is longer than the time it takes to just run the TA from start to finish o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    Is there a reason to party for TAs? I personally find the time it takes to put a party together is longer than the time it takes to just run the TA from start to finish o.o
    Right, but the time it takes for someone else to put a party together for TAs might be ten seconds.

So, it's subjective on a case-by-case basis, no?

It's worth doing it with at least one other person if you can, but, if not, then that's cool.

If they're partying with someone of a clashing playstyle I'd assume it was a pug.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    Then you're probably forming parties in the wrong block. I still run my TAs in the TA Block every week, and the best part about it is.. 95% of the time the players there are efficient TAers. This whole weekly TA set up has scared all the bad kids that used to go there for TAs away. Just go there during JP prime and I guarantee you that you can find/form a party in 5mins or less, especially after an EQ has finished.
    Last edited by SakoHaruo; Oct 26, 2014 at 09:57 AM.

Im not as hardcore as I used to be.

I used to play competitive gaming in global competitions in leagues and ladders. My team won some global tournaments and we were known everywhere. One reason I play PSO2 is because I do not need to be competitive.

In fact, once my character has equipment I can stand, I can "Just play" and do the runs and go between playing "Dress Up" and "Map Hopping"

Phantasy Star has the effect that Guild Wars had on me.

I got to meet many people, care more about characters and the personality of players and not have to focus on being so hardcore. Even when I was a World vs World Commander in Guild Wars 2 in the WvW Season....

...where I combined my small guild with a lot of militia to demolish groups nearly twice our size in attack and defense, I was not really super hard core. I simply liked the personality I liked...

A moment I still have in gaming comes from the original pso on dreamcast.

I used to play early in the morning in 2001. I had a group of four that we played together for many months. It was myself (NA based), Jun hime (French/Japanese Girl I actually met in real life when she took a trip to the states), Sou (Japanese Player, classmate of Yoiko), and of course the super upbeat Yoiko....(Japanese player)

The Japanese players wanted to learn English, Jun and I wanted to get better in Japanese, and things worked out. In fact, Yoiko actually rubbed off some of her habits which exist still in me.

I also liked the small group I had in PSU NA/EU. ^_^ That was pretty fun. They were the ones who kept me in the game, as I was going to leave the game after returning and capping characters. Eventually I renewed my sub to remain, because I liked playing with them a lot. Of course I got hurt by some of them later (but what else is new?)

I still had fun. ^_^
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"