Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: About Gunslash

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    this is bullshit because any weapons can do this with OP gears
    That particular Gunslash is actually pretty common and weak. Its stats are among the lowest of 10* Gunslashes, so even though its potential is a 14% increase, there are plenty of Gunslashes with far higher stats and better potentials. Ex/Noire Lieser for dragons, Cardesta for oceanids, XQ Gunslash, stuff like that.

Beyond the fact that the gear isn't actually that OP, an ignorant statement like this does nothing but pointlessly detract from an obviously superb display of skill and knowledge. It's OK if you're jelly because you'll never get that good. Just keep that information to yourself. Nobody has to know.

Quote Originally Posted by glopo View Post
    I'll just show you this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4JM4MfPYQo
    Damn. A lot better than Gu. Thanks for this.
    [Ship 10] 鈴 - Fi/Br/Fo/~ | 白雪 - Br/Hu/Bo | Izumi - Fo/Br/Te
    Mashiro - Ra/Br/Hu/Gu
    Team: Lux Aeterna

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    That particular Gunslash is actually pretty common and weak. Its stats are among the lowest of 10* Gunslashes, so even though its potential is a 14% increase, there are plenty of Gunslashes with far higher stats and better potentials. Ex/Noire Lieser for dragons, Cardesta for oceanids, XQ Gunslash, stuff like that.

Beyond the fact that the gear isn't actually that OP, an ignorant statement like this does nothing but pointlessly detract from an obviously superb display of skill and knowledge. It's OK if you're jelly because you'll never get that good. Just keep that information to yourself. Nobody has to know.
    It's a crafted sonic laser, bringing it up to about bio damage (just +2 more ratk) but even higher because of the 14% which happens whenever Limit Break is switched on, turning it into the strongest gunslash in the game during the time period the video was made. It requires 600 dex to equip, so let's assume at this point damage variance arguments are moot.

Right now, in terms of pure, conditional damage, the Hawk Fiamma is strongest assuming you use Slash Rave and only Slash Rave with the same build and Limit Break turned on.

Missed that it was crafted, saw the video before and didn't read the description. Noire Lieser and Cardesta would still be better for dragons and oceanids, but I'd have to do math to figure out what else would compete and I really don't feel like doing that. Sonic Laser's still pretty easy to get even without premium, but that's kind of beside the point.

So with that correction, let me rephrase.

OP gear is not a reason to bash a video.

That should be simple enough.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post

>jelly about things in a game ?

you so mad bro

anything can be strong with OP gears not just your gunslash

So what are you nerds arguing about again?

バックギアはない。。。All we need is DRIVE!
    IGN :: ホモゲーバスター
    Ship 1 - Feoh

you so mad bro

Except the gear isn't Op.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

I use a Gunslash on my Hu/Fi mostly for fun(because he's a cosplay of a character who carries a white umbrella, and my gunslash is a white parasol), but found it also does pretty good damage when he spams the PA(Regenschlag).
    It could just be because of his low level and his other weapons being outdated, though.
    If you really like it and have fun with it, that is the most important. It's not super special awesome OP, but it's also not as weak as what most people seem to say it is. I think it's more like "meh".
    PS: I also have heard of people, particularly Forces, who will use it in gun mode to regain PP from afar, rather than the slow talis throwing or melee rod attacks.
    Last edited by Vetur; Oct 29, 2014 at 01:21 AM.
    Ship 9 - Kouki Elska

you so mad bro

It's not gear, it's Limit Break. Limit Break tends to make anything look better than it actually is against sandbags or in youtube videos staged for entertainment purposes