Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Oh. That's fine, if you want to. You don't need to though.
    Thank you. I'm glad no one has looked at the weapons page because it is severely out of date. In my opinion, the class mechanics are far more valuable (and subject to inquiry/debate!) than weapon stats and so on. Even a JP-illiterate person can find out stat numbers and such from the Japanese resources/wikis, but may struggle with whether or not Attack Advance applies to Wand Gear. Things like that have really been my focus from the start.

On another note, it's been over a year since they changed how Indomitable Spirit potential (Ely Shionu, Last Survivor) works, but neither one of the wikis has any idea what it was changed to. The patch page from the official site didn't specify, either, it just said "adjusted potential so it no longer works identically to Hunter skill Iron Will", which is how it worked before the update. Has anyone experimented with that?

Also, does anyone care to see an errata page? HP limits (with and without AIS), damage records (Na Megid Chain Finish, Kamikaze Arrow Banish Arrow Chain Finish... actually, most of them just involve Chain Finish don't they..?), mine defense points, enemy HP lists, etc. Things you can easily get by without ever knowing, but may be points of curiosity for the souls which are helplessly PSO2-bound.
    Ship 2:
    Justice キャス子 全クラス・カンスト
    菊理媛 ヒュー子 70/70 Te/Bo, 70/70 Fo/Br

Smile

Glad to see that the site will be updated. Thanks for the hard-work. The FAQ page is awesome by the way - hope that new useful info/tips will be coming up.

A few more notes, this time regarding the FAQ page.

Mine Defense: Unlike other areas, Players in Mine Defense get EXP regardless of how far away enemies are when they are defeated (unless the player is incapacitated). The same goes for drop credits, from both normal enemies and from boss gems.
    Not a mistake, but this also applies to the Shironia event.

Shooting at the base towers or walls with a ranged weapon will still recover PP as if you were attacking an enemy. If using TMGs, this will also increase your gear gauge, making it a good way to start off a wave with a full gear.
    You can also build dual blade gear by attacking the towers with Starling Fall.

The PP regen per hit table is missing dual blades and jet boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    A few more notes, this time regarding the FAQ page.

Not a mistake, but this also applies to the Shironia event.

You can also build dual blade gear by attacking the towers with Starling Fall.

The PP regen per hit table is missing dual blades and jet boots.
    On this note, and I am sure that I have tried it before, but I cannot for the life of me recall: does hitting towers/walls in Mine Defense with techs build Wand gear? Although now that Wand Lovers can be infinitely active, building Wand gear is not such a big deal...
    Ship 2:
    Justice キャス子 全クラス・カンスト

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

@Dependable Skeleton - I've tested with Indomitable Spirit potential Lv.3 on a Last Survivor. The Proc rate for Iron Will/like-able to be around 56%. I would get it to proc 4-5 times in a row with 2-3 deaths in between and sometimes a 1 to 1 rate at times. So, it seems to have it's own .75% proc rate out side of Iron Will's. So, .75% * .75% = .56% chance to Proc. Good or Bad I'll leave that up to the person.

Iron Will = 75%
    Indomitable Spirit = 75%(?)

Iron Will + Indomitable Spirit = 56%

Are you sure about that?

Well , it makes sense base on my test I did, if it was lower it wouldn't proc as much or you would think so. Also based on others here with first hand witness account of IW Proc rate it's been seen to go sometimes twice in a row and maybe once in a while three. Indomitable Spirit used to be 12% and added to IW before. But I've been hearing after the change a year a go that it doesn't add with IW any more and that it has it's own trigger now. So, if it were say 30% which it could be, but one wouldn't think that it would proc as often as it has in the test I did. So, if it is 30% or 75% yay since it's still better then the 12% it used to be. Getting the IW state 5 times in 30 sec's was pretty cool to see tho.

edit: the test was using a Lv.61 Udan and putting myself in a IW situration back to back as often as I could. It made me have streaks of IW states compared to just IW alone.
    Last edited by Omega-z; Nov 11, 2014 at 12:28 AM.

The number we would hope to see would be 75% (Indomitable Spirit's probability of surviving) x 25% (the chance to get incapacitated with Iron Will Lv10) which gives us 18.75% chance to still become incapacitated with Lv3 potential and Lv10 Iron Will altogether, or 81% chance to resist incapacitation with 1 HP (assuming the 75% for Indomitable Spirit is correct).

Found a blog post saying they got Lv10 Iron Will + Lv3 Indomitable Spirit to activate 792/1000 times. Doesn't mention what their method was, but that's not too far away from 81%, the number we hope to see. I'll go ahead and add that to the potentials page, thanks for your input guys. Omega-Z, may we have your permission to credit you?
    Ship 2:
    Justice キャス子 全クラス・カンスト

Quote Originally Posted by Omega-z View Post
    Well , it makes sense base on my test I did, if it was lower it wouldn't proc as much or you would think so.
    No, it doesn't make sense for the proc rate to be reduced by stacking Iron Will and Indomitable Spirit. What Skeleton said is similar to how it should be. It should be two 75% activation rates being checked, not a reduced rate. It can't be .75% * .75% because multiplying by less than one gives you a worse activation rate. That's what I was pointing out.

For the record, 100% * .25% * .25% = 6.25% chance to die, or 93.75% survival rate. So Indomitable Spirit probably isn't 75%.
    Last edited by LonelyGaruga; Nov 11, 2014 at 12:56 AM.

@Dependable Skeleton - yeah you can.

Edit: @LonelyGaruga - I meant two triggers. So, yeah the X * X is wrong it should reflect a T1 + T2 state. That 56% chance is for a back to back chance for IW alone. And was thinking that the two triggers would act the same. But it could be something else since the two are separate triggers altogether. What Dependable Skeleton put down about the blog was pretty close to the same results I had. Hmm... could it be a 50% trigger maybe?
    Last edited by Omega-z; Nov 11, 2014 at 01:30 AM.