Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    Lock?
    7-9* items won't be bind on equip any more.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Thank the stars.

I just wanna know if the Grind Skip (->7) will works on 13* ;_;

And I also hope it will be easy to grind and lambda grinders easy to get. :v
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    And I also hope it will be easy to grind and lambda grinders easy to get. :v
    There's no way it's going to be both of those things, and a very slim chance that it will be one of them.

personally i just hope 13* can have element on them, otherwise even with their high attack they will be useless to techers due to how wand gear scales(never mind the multipliers).

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Where?

I haven't seen anything mentioned other then them adding specialized unit crafts.
    http://pso2.jp/players/update/20141119/02/

また、時限能力インストールでは、クエストタイプ「アルティメットクエスト」で効果を発揮する時限能力デー タなどが作成可能になるぞ!

I interpreted it from that.

@Rock Eastwood:
    I believe Rien said 2 SP per class max. Not sure how many cubes would be needed though.

180k for a 3* weapon, I know you can use less fodder but has affixing ever cost that much?

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Yeah it looks like we're gonna have to put an SP into it. Ranger shouldn't be THAT strapped for points though.
    I mean if Step Attack is free, it would make sense that DR attack would too. I don't mind taking a point out of something but between getting something for free vs. spending an SP, I'd rather get it for free.

Is this RA only or would Gunners get it too?

It's not main class only, so no reason it shouldn't work if a gunner subs a ranger tree with it.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Saving excubes for this UQ. I love the fact that it's not gated, doesn't require special cubes, capulses, or that it's not an EQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    The testers had a ton more HP than they usually do. Wearing Zieg's units most likely. If they add that much innately, then wow.

I hope they squish the exp curve for the 60s soon.
    I actually started preparing for this, in case it does happen again. I'm hoping to get in on some delicious negative 7 digit exp for when the level cap is raised.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine2009 View Post
    personally i just hope 13* can have element on them, otherwise even with their high attack they will be useless to techers due to how wand gear scales(never mind the multipliers).
    I think this is part of their intent. No-element should could as an element.

I've felt for a while that the element % shouldn't be tied to having an element at all, and a weapon with no element should be able to get that extra damage boost from the %. I've also kind of hoped (only kind of because it could go terribly wrong if done wrong) that enemies gain element resistances, including a % resistance to all damage dealt by a weapon with an element they resist. Like, say, Ultimate dragons might have 30% fire resistance, so would take 30% less damage from fire techs and 30% less damage from any weapon with a fire element.

(Ideally, element weaknesses would work as they do now, otherwise we arrive in a very PSU-like scenario where weapon element matters all the time in Ultimate and I'd rather avoid that)

The problem is they could go way overboard with that, and probably would. That's why having no element would be good for some people - a weapon that's never the best, but is also never heavily penalized so it's passable.

It might be a technical problem though, so this might be them doing half of that idea - A weapon that can never get EWH and always performs the same, without sudden wild 20%-40%+ damage bonuses from EWH or Element Stance. It would be kind of silly to allow a weapon with an element stance latent to have no element. A uniquely created weapon line that never has an element could work. But, maybe I'm way off and they can get elements later...I still like the idea though.