Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    arent knuckles fast enough with gear building?
    It's easy, but not that fast.
    It's a good skill especially with the new gap closer because you only need to swing one time, do gap closer for all 3 bars, then lead to I guess backhand smash for a quick meaty kill.
    I mean it helps, but it's not really what knuckles need.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Hu

All Guard - 1 level - Main class only - Allow Hu to guard from 360 direction<Not sure if it work beside the 3 main Hu weapon>

Guard Stance Advance - 5 Level - Main class on ly - With Guard stance, after successful JG, temporary boost of damage<4%~20%> for set time<5~10 sec>

Fi

D Saber Wind Pairing - 1 Level - Subclass can use - D Saber Shift action will have guard effect<Unknown if Hu JG recover will work>

T-Dagger Spin Move - 1 Level - Subclass can use - Allow movement while using shift action of T dagger

Knuckle Gear Boost - 1 level - subclass can use - Knuckle Gear gauge +100%<DOuble?)

Ra

Moving Senai - 5 Level - Subclass can use - Player attack increase when player is attacking+moving based on skill level <1%~5%>

Dive Roll Shoot - 1 level - Subclass can use - Able to shoot during of immediately after dive roll

Gu

One more Time - 1 Level - Subclass can use - Cast another showtime after the first show time is finished, must not be hit or damage for OMT to activate.

Dive Roll Shoot - 1 level - Subclass can use - Able to shoot during of immediately after dive roll

Fo

Rod Keep Bonus - 1 Level - Main class only - Rod only, when Mirage dashing with Charge escape, can remember charged tech witih no PP cost.

Te

Reverse Field - 10 level - Main class only - Create a field that revive all downed player in the field, the field is active depending on level <5~15 sec> and HP recovered depending on level of skill <5%~100%> CD is 900 second

Reverse Bonus - 1 Level - Subclass can use- Player that was revived by player will be revived with the max shift+deband of the caster<Including shifta/deband bonus<+crit, or +hp)

Br

Snatch JA Combo - 1 level - Subclass can use - JA can be used during snatch step

Quick mate - 1 level - Unknown if Main class only - Increase useage speed of all mate

Bo

Break SD Bonus - 5 level 0 Main class only - DB only, Increase damage on none breakable part with Break stance up to 15%, but not affect Break stance Up, Potentional Rending Stance and Soul Rending Stance

Field Remain - 1 Level - Sub class can use - Player who leave caster of field stance will keep effect of the field for a short time<Currently, if you leave field, effect is gone>

Source
    http://www.g-heaven.net/topics/2014/10/141022a.html
    Great....

At the rate that techer is played...I would get one point in Reverser Field, and One point in Reverser Bonus.

Why? When a player is revived they gain invulnerability for a very short time. This time is short enough for the techer to cast a full resta under territory burst to raise everyone back up to full health.

Reverser Bonus is good since it means not having to recast Shifta and Deband, but Reverse Field....I probably would put one point at most since players tend to be revived with 50% health, and most players carry moons.

I wonder how often the skill will be useful.
    I hope Ultimate Mode works out to use it..

Fighter Skills....not so bad. Moving with Twin Daggers in Spin is going to make such a different that bossing dragons will be easier.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Here's a question: TE/BO, with Reverse Field and Field Remain. Wouldn't this basically allow for self-revival by activating the field before you die?
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Depends on if Sega took it into account with how the skill works

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    Here's a question: TE/BO, with Reverse Field and Field Remain. Wouldn't this basically allow for self-revival by activating the field before you die?
    You have 2 hours to answer this.

Good luck.

EDIT : This is a thing I'll try ofc on ultimate release.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Moving Senai is great for Gunner, assuming it'd be active whenever Standing Snipe isn't. 5% is kinda lame though. As for Encore (screw "One More Time"), I was pretty hyped for a skill that would potentially preserve High Time's stack and Showtime Star's PP, but it only works if you don't get hit for the duration? I guess that's worth one SP, but I'm still disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I wanna know if you die when your have the field up do you automatically get back up too. Since fields don't drop when you do.
    Laxedrane - Ship 10| Force-70 Hunter-70 Techer-70 Braver-70 Bouncer-70
    Darrin- Ship 10 Ranger-62 Gunner-65 Force-1 Techer-0
    Ismaire- Ship 10 Hunter-51 Braver-51 Bounder-1

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Bo

Break SD Bonus - 5 level 0 Main class only - DB only, Increase damage on none breakable part with Break stance up to 15%, but not affect Break stance Up, Potentional Rending Stance and Soul Rending Stance
    Goddamnit sega...
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Nov 12, 2014 at 05:08 PM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Well at least there's a reason to main Bo now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Well at least there's a reason to main Bo now.
    The wrong kind of reason.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!