Default Gu/Br? is it doable?

this class combination looks interesting after watching players bully bal rodos and luther. is it any good outside of those bosses?
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

it should do fine, dont expect it to beat other class combos in mobbing tho.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Just checked Youtube and the one thing in common the Rodos vid and Loser vid have is they were in a party with a Weak Bullet Ranger who helped build Chain.

The Loser video actually cuts to the end so I don't think that was 7m damage at all. Maybe 7m damage from the Gu/Br over the 13 minute clear time they had, although I would like to have seen the rest of the 13 minutes.

I'd personally consider it a video build. Looks cool when you have someone doing WB and building chain for you but Gunner's conditionals, i.e. Zero Range and building to 19-Chain, are a lot more hassle than going TPS from spawn point and applying WB then Banish.

It's fine and fun to play. I tend to change the subclass I play for gunner every time I play it, and braver has been one of my favourite. As stated above, not amazing at mobbing, but you gotta learn which PAs will easily hit weak spots of which monsters, it helps a lot.