1 50.00%
  • Turn themselves in

1 50.00%
    Mountain God
    The Mountains but im currently at the beach on a vacation

Vote at the bottom and tell me what should happen

HERO

Stage ONE:ECLINED::

The room echoes with cheers as principal Tyrell steps onto the stage. " This is a great day for the many people of Pioneer 2, this is a day for celebration. We celebrate for those who've fought their hardest, for those who built weapons day in and day out for the hunters of Pioneer 2, but most important this day goes to the people who gave their lives to see our people survive" Principal Tyrell speaks to the crowd.

"Wow he really gets the crowd into it doesn't he.....Xaero are you listening" Dr. Montague whispers to Xaero.
    "Yeah i hear you." Xaero whispers back.
    "Whats wrong with you? you saved Pioneer 2, All these people here are here to see you, c'mon smile you know you want too."
    "Dr. Montague your a genius, but you still don't know the things I do."
    "Huh?"

"People of Ragol, today I would like to introduce 2 new members of the Ragol Goverment. First i'd like our new Lab advisor, Dr. Montague" said Principal Tyrell.

"Hmph, am I the only one who thinks that fool is an idiot." Xaero thinks to himself.

"Now I would like you to meet your new Millitary Advisor, the force that saved all of us, Xaero."

Suddenly the room is filled with cheers, with cheers so loud Xaero can barely make out his own thought "Please settle down." Xaero asks the crowd. "I am glad that principal Tyrell and you, the people of Ragol wish to have me as your Millitary Advisor. But sadly I have to decline, I don't want anything to do with the goverment, I will not become a tool the goverment, I will not be another Flowen. People of Ragol I am sorry if I have dissapointed you, but to you the goverment, I am not." Those are the last words as Xaero walks off the stage.

"You know if you walk away, you'll be walking away headless." Principal Tyrell tells Xaero.
    "Do it, and see what the crowd thinks of you then." Xaero replies.

Meanwhile in the Ragol Visual Lobby. "Haha! Go Xaero Hunters should never become a pawn to the goverment" Pulse yells out.
    "Pulse, shut up people are staring" Pearl tells Pulse.
    "Who cares, It's not like i'm hurting anyone, besides it is what everyone else thinks right. So pearl just watch the tube, there's some interesting things going on." Pulse tells Pearl in an arrogant way.
    "Yeah Yeah..." Pearls sighs at Pulse.
    "Nice Gun, whered you get it?" asks a huge over weight hunter.
    "I saw an Al Rappy in the forest and i killed him with my bare hands" Pulse thells the hunter.
    "You liar you took that from Gallons shop and I'm here to collect your debt." Yells the hunter.
    Pulse takes his gun and hits the hunter across the face, sending the hunter flying through th room. "Obviously you don't know who I am, well i guess I have to fill you in. I AM PULSE, you probably heard of me haven't you. Have you heard of this before GiiiiiiBarta" Pulse chants. Suddenly the room is turned an Icy blue everything in sight is frozen. "I'm sorry everyone i'll pay for the damages eventually" Yells Pulse as he runs out of the room.

"You did it again Pulse, we're never going to pay off all of our debts if you keep damaging things." Pearl explains.
    "I know what we'll do!"

.....To be continued.....
    What should happen next?

Mountain God
    The Mountains but im currently at the beach on a vacation

ooops posted twice