Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Maybe SEGA should do this...

create a backup of your character in your memory card/xbox drive where the character contains no items or meseta whatsoever but has all stats and level intact? so whenever a character becomes corrupt.. the game would load up the backup over your corrupted character..

maybe this way you wouldnt lose hours of leveling to fsod/bsod....

Fate binds us, destroys us.

Well if it did this it would still have to save. It would take twice as long and if it was new feature, people might corrupt their Back-ups.

or to be smart peope can stay off of vega . *its wasteing his breath cuz no one ever listins to that advice...*

*laughs at the people who do get corrupt...*

On 2003-04-19 06:08, Katt wrote:
    or to be smart peope can stay off of vega . *its wasteing his breath cuz no one ever listins to that advice...*

*laughs at the people who do get corrupt...*
    1) Why Vega? Pure user traffic?

2) Hey, you've got my name, only with more 'T's

On 2003-04-19 05:39, Logical2u wrote:
    Well if it did this it would still have to save. It would take twice as long and if it was new feature, people might corrupt their Back-ups.
    im sure sega would design something to prevent the corruption of backups otherwise what would be the point of having a backup??

It would be nice to be able to save a backup of your character, without items and without modified stats. However, it might be too easy to restore a high level character to multiple systems. How do you know if it's legal to restore a backup if the original data is corrupted? Maybe it could be loophole-proof, but it would be another backdoor =-_-=

I think the best way is for SEGA to store your saved data on there severs. You could tell them if you want it back to your momory card so you could play off line. I mostly play online so I would just leave it there a lot.

killer of things
    Ragol or Pioneer II (where else would I be???)

maybe this is a noob question and I am sure it has been answered thousands of times but here goes.
    What is fsod??
    I know bsod is "black screen of death" is fsod just a different name for the same thing?

(please don't kill me)

FSOD is frozen screen of death.. i think.. haha i cant think right now..

Fsod, Bsod? BLASPHEMY! Can't sega get something right. What is it exactly causes a corruption anyway? I had one when I was level 36 in Mines Hard Just finished Vol opt again, switched off and dang it deletes everything. And yes I do have an official memory card 59