Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Acrylic View Post
    If you can't take 5 minutes to read a post, you should just quit.
    do they explain the terms used? i felt like he was throwing techy terms at me without explaining what they meant first.

i'm sorry if i'm not a computer elitist like you are

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

The guide provides all the information you need to set it up. If you wanna go learn terms or something then just google them...

Why the fuck do you need to understand those terms in a technical way to get the damn thing to work.

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    do they explain the terms used? i felt like he was throwing techy terms at me without explaining what they meant first.

The internet is at your fingertips, come across a word you do not understand, then do a little searching. The amount of time you spent asking everyone here, you could have done some self research and learned a lot more.

The terms used were even pretty basic and the instructions simple, unsure how you can get confused.

I didn't understand any of the terms beyond a layman's level of understanding and I was able to use the guide just fine.

Seriously. You can just follow the guide blindly and it'll work perfectly. It requires zero thought. Why are you making such a big deal out of it? You just do what it says without question and it'll work just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    I didn't understand any of the terms beyond a layman's level of understanding and I was able to use the guide just fine.

Seriously. You can just follow the guide blindly and it'll work perfectly. It requires zero thought. Why are you making such a big deal out of it? You just do what it says without question and it'll work just fine.
    ok, just checking, cuz i don't wanna kill my pc when i just got it =.=" i'd rather get a general idea of what i'm doing so i feel safer.

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

You sure love to throw the word "elitist" around when someone doesn't give into your lazy ass.

All you need to do is follow each step, you don't need to know what all this means... stop giving excuses for not wanting to read a post with more than 3 sentences.

I never used any of this before and I was able to set up PuTTY, Proxycap and AWS in less than 15 minutes. It's easy stuff and the guide explains everything very well.

That's why elementary school is mandatory.
    Hit the book kids, never lazy to read stuff.

You will learn stuff you need to know along the way anyway, just read the guide carefully and google every single point that you think is important.
    Last edited by wefwq; Nov 18, 2014 at 11:19 PM.

ok, just checking, cuz i don't wanna kill my pc when i just got it =.=" i'd rather get a general idea of what i'm doing so i feel safer.
    It shouldn't kill your computer, it's just a remote Amazon server IP that people can lease, and forwarding your connection to that server which allows your to log into PSO2+^_^+ the whole amazing proxy and related programs shouldn't take any more resources from your computer then this webpage+^_^+

Quick question, how much harder will it be to setup a vita to bypass this block?