Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

From what I've seen on the swiki:

Sword +10%, exceptions being Over End and Ride Slasher which get 5% and Ignite Parrying which gets 1% because it's a new PA.
    Wired Lance at +10%, exception being Holding Current which gets 5%
    Partisan at +10%, exceptions being Sacred Skewer at 5%. Trick Rave, Zenith Throw, and Slide Shaker haven't been posted yet.

Fighter weapons in general have all PAs up 15.6%, exceptions being Tornado Dance (22%), Chaos Riser (1%), Fake Capture (5%, though the grab is usable on bosses which might make it more interesting to use), Heartless Impact (1% since new PA) . No info on Quick March or Meteor Fist, maybe they get a 22% buff like Tornado Dance?

Gunslash seems to be getting 1% across the board, even melee PAs. Regenslag and Slash Rave don't have any info on them, but I don't see how they'd get different changes.

Katanas get a 10% improvement across the board, except for Shunka and Kanran which get only 5%.

Dual Blades flat 5%.

Jet Boots 10% except Moment Gale (5%) and the new one because it's new.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    Also @ UBW: That looks more like Luther's time stop than PBF!
    While UBW is what he's best known for, Archer normally fights with a pair of swords, which are in PSO2 as part of the F/SN collab (*干将・莫耶, or Kanshou Bakuya, Twin Dagger camo). His typical fighting style uses either those or a bow (which is also in PSO2 as part of the collab). Between fighting with two swords and launching glowing blue swords all over the place, Dual Blades match very well with Archer's swordplay. Much better than Twin Daggers at any rate, though amazingly Dark Scherzo (which was used in the F/SN collab trailer to demonstrate Kanshou Bakuya) does resemble one of Archer's techniques.

Funnily enough, never saw a resemblance to Loser's time stop before. Typically, the reference I see is instead The World (or ZA WARUDO if you prefer).

And yeah, as was said.

I am the bone of my sword
    Iron (Will) is my body, and photons are my blood
    I have created over a thousand (photon) blades
    Unknown to life, nor known to death
    Withstood much pain to farm many weapons
    Yet those hands will never hold anything
    So, as I pray
    Unlimited Drop Works!

Quote Originally Posted by xervah View Post
    got lvl 17 namegid but meh... only 5%
    Huh, I thought rare bosses were still supposed to be the only source of their dropped PAs/techs. Is there a location to fight level 80 Haze Draals or is this misinformation? Or does Namegid now drop from other things and not just Haze Draal now?

I got lvl 17 NAzonde from UQ, I think a few other "rare" ones as well.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Huh, I thought rare bosses were still supposed to be the only source of their dropped PAs/techs. Is there a location to fight level 80 Haze Draals or is this misinformation? Or does Namegid now drop from other things and not just Haze Draal now?
    I've seen L17 PAs drop from the XH EQs, so either a random Haze Draal appears and gets dunked by a roaming MPA, or Amduscia EQ pops up and you can farm it there.

Maybe that is right then, Zoron spawns in city doesn't he?

Some enemies drop rare skill discs that they wouldn't on other difficulties.

I've gotten Na Zan and Glory Rain skill discs from the city EQ, for instance.

I got Lv17 RaGrants from UQ. There was another rare boss disc I got from XH, but I don't remember what it was. Deadly Circle, maybe?

i may be confused about something but is the new JB PA just a "build up JB gear, use skill and press shift when the indicator change colors, and watch us kick while wishing that the enemy doesn't move out"?

Quote Originally Posted by Walkure View Post
    I've seen L17 PAs drop from the XH EQs, so either a random Haze Draal appears and gets dunked by a roaming MPA, or Amduscia EQ pops up and you can farm it there.
    Only XH EQs currently implemented are the City Clean-up (insect/aquatic darkers only) and Falz Arms/Elder, so those can't be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Some enemies drop rare skill discs that they wouldn't on other difficulties.

I've gotten Na Zan and Glory Rain skill discs from the city EQ, for instance.
    Annnnd that explains it. Thanks, that's good to know.