Thread: Help any ideas?

Well I go to log in today only to have a msg pop up telling me there was problem found with my save data or that it's corrupted and that an item data wil be Int.. needless to say I can play offline with no problems all my items everything is there.. I played thourgh a quest just fine,, I try an log back on the servers again and I getthe same msg..
    I'm mad ass hell that I'm going to lose all my rares a lvl 51 character and two items on me that I was borrowing from a friend.. Devil/Battles it's an addon that boosts attavk speed.. I don't care that much about what I lose I lost a lot of rares yea I can find them again someday in the game.. I can build my character back up again.. sigh... but those two items grrrr I'm soo dam pissed.. What's so strange is that it works fine playing offline.. I tests all my items and played for a bit,. but for some reason the servers at sega think my pso sys data is fulbared.. coudl there be something else?? All my other vmus work fine.. this is not a good day.. grrr Anyone with any ideas please reply.. I only wish there was a way I could fake a connection to the severs and have only 2 dream casts networked in a 2 player game that way I could use a friends DC a blank vmu new charater as for testing this idea and transfer some items.. anyone out there think something like this could be done?

The original Drunk FOmarl

Question: Did you ever backup your character using the email method? Or dupe items using said same method?

The reason I ask is due to the new patch Sega threw on their server which checks for this.

If you haven't done either, then this implies that Sega's "fix" also will nail anyone who possesses (knowingly or not) a duped item, which could potentially cause major wrinkles in a large number of players games (since with all the rares floating about, many have traded for duped items unbeknownst to them).

Thoughts?

I thought about that so I simply got in an offline game and dropped ever single item I had.. everything UI had nothing to lose but the items themselfs and thought what the heck.. however I did make a backup via email first just in case.. I was more worried about my friends Devil/battle addons than my stuff..
    with that done I even dropped the two addons when I couldn't log.. and it was stil a no go..