Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Del Lily and 2 other new enemies.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PSOSaladWood on 2003-04-20 08:53 ]</font>

Holy shit!

I sure wasn't expecting to see that when I clicked on this thread.

There ya have it. Those are the 2 other rare enemies that Barubary mentioned a few months ago.

Now that the cat is out of the bag, perhaps he can at least give us the names.

By the way, what source did you get that picture from? If it has some questionable material then don't post the link, just pm me. Thank you.

Someone posted the link at GameFAQs and I thought somebody here might be able to translate it.

The names, translated directly to romaji, are...

Ipushiron (crab-looking)
    Iru-Giru (wielding the partisan)

No telling what the actual english names will be, though. Iru-Giru could very well be translated to something like Eel-Gill.

Edit: According to the bold text in the lower-left-hand corner I can tell you that all three are going to appear somewhere in episode II.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-04-19 18:48 ]</font>

Yeah there are a few people here who can speak japanese. One user that comes to mind is gaijinpunch, though I'm sure there are many more.

You'll probably have to wait awhile because of the long weekend though.

*Edit*
    Hehe, apparently not that long after all.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dj_dan on 2003-04-19 18:37 ]</font>

Actually, we can translate one of them with PSO and an ASCII keyboard. Type in the Japanese name(as it appears on the picture) while the language is in English mode, and the name will be translated by the automatic translator. Barubary said that only one of these names works like that though. I'm guessing the crab one.

At least I think that's how it's done.

Great Sage Equaling Heaven

HOLY HELL!!!! Thay are awsome looking!! Hope to see them soon.

Wow. I'm speechless now... But I shall type

Well first I wanted to be surprised by everyone to talk about meeting one but I knew it'll happen someday before it came out but dayum that Del Lily looks mean like that (I wonder what's the story behind that enemy now). The other two look tight especially the one with the partisan looking weapon.

If you haven't noticed, the Del Lily is a cross between a Lily and a Delsaber/Delbiter/whatever. This has been mentioned if you read the messages thoughout EPII temple, where Elly(?) tells you about how different species can create whole new environments when placed together.

The crab-like thing also looks like an Organic Vol Opt.

I'm guessing the Android-looking guy with a scythe probably has something to do with kireeks old sparring buddy he mentions when you're trying to get his soul eater.

These are only random speculations >.>

The crabs a boss character I believe.

But the DelSaber looking thing is awesome! Looks like something Viewtiful Joe.