Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Anyone Else Disappointed with Reverser Field?

15 minutes of cooling down! Wouldn't have been so bad if increasing the Level would make that drop to eventually 5 minutes, but 15, hardly worth using up a space on the old sub-pallet when moons do just as good of a gob.

The super long cooldown is a disappointment, but another sentiment is that it should be an emergency button that I don't need very often as well. Besides, SEGA still wants to make money off of Scape Dolls I'm sure, so a long cooldown means others can't depend on Techers to be packing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Netro Shine View Post
    The super long cooldown is a disappointment, but another sentiment is that it should be an emergency button that I don't need very often as well. Besides, SEGA still wants to make money off of Scape Dolls I'm sure, so a long cooldown means others can't depend on Techers to be packing it.
    Understandable on the Scapedoll part, but they didn't have to be dicks about it by having us wait 15 minutes. Let's hope to change this in the future or maybe bring it down a 1 Level skill like they did with others in the past.

the cool down is 15 minutes!!!!

most quest would be done by then.

5 Moon Atomizers per person.
    5 Cosmo Atomizers per person.

10 revival items total. 12 players in an MPA. 120 revival items.

Reverser Field had a snowball's chance in hell of being useful in the first place. 15 minute cooldown is just icing on the cake.

Who buys cosmo atomizers?

LOL Cosmo Atomizers are such a waste of money.
    My biggest complaint about it is that it doesn't even give you FUN for reviving. I understand that Moons give you only 20 FUN per use, no matter how many players you revive with one, and with the field working slightly differently and reviving individually that you can get too much FUN if there happens to be multiple dead bodies, but giving none at all just gives more incentive to still use a Moon even if you do have the field (especially since Moons also have more range), thus making it obsolete (which makes you don't even want to take the skill at all).
    The cooldown is also pretty bad...
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Reverser Field actually doesn't get you FUN for reviving people. Only Moon/Cosmo Atomizers do.

Cosmo Atomizers just got name dropped as a reminder that they exist if Moon Atomizers somehow weren't already enough reason not to use Reverser Field.

Put your thought into the Support ticket
    http://pso2.jp/players/support/

Yu Suganuma(New director that replaced Sakai and KMR after Ep.3)
    Do read through them, like his recent plan to try and implement AND function to shop search.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

it "might" have been worth a point if it also revived the user, but as it is now its utterly useless. gg sega.