Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Yeah, stuff like that would make character creation more interesting. The main selling point is how unique you can make your character look, but the stats are barely mentioned in-game. The racial abilities were pretty significant in PSU, but even a more limited version of that would be nice. I mean, most people roll with the same PA (the sword one), and that's one of the main differences. Having racial abilities would open up many more roles for party combat, like additional burst damage or support.

Needs PSO1 costumes at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryffin View Post
    Section IDs could be awesome, or horrible at this late of an implementation-- unless vetted players get to select theirs.

Could you imagine? 75/75 Te/Fo and you get a Section ID that helps you find rare FI weps? I'd want to die.
    What'd be worse is if both your characters get the same ID. At least in your scenario I can give the FI weapons to my cast.

A much bigger difference in stats according to races is what I wanted all along, but I'd go for at least racial attacks...

I think it will be something along the lines of super photon arts or finishing moves for certain weapon types and technique elements. Zandion being the first of them, but not introduced as such yet. Probably needing class cubes to unlock.
    I don't get people. Never have. Never will.
    PSO2: Account Name: VentAileron, Character: ラフィーナ (Raffina)

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    A much bigger difference in stats according to races is what I wanted all along, but I'd go for at least racial attacks...
    I could go for that.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

When is the 15th anniversary anyways? Or, has it passed?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    When is the 15th anniversary anyways? Or, has it passed?
    The year 2015
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Forced Maps:
    Originally players went through Forest, Caves, and Mines. Then upon reaching ruins they had to go back to the other maps and activate three obelisks or whatever they were to open the door to ruins...

I miss the classic creatures that were 2D creatures turn 3D. I miss Grass Assassins, Pan Arms, and I actually miss the Sorcs the most...I dont mean crappy Luda Sorcs that got driven out of their ruins and are shit compared to the other sorcs...

Before we had Chaos Sorcerers, and then in PSU we had Gaozorans who were really good buffed up. I mean shit...I remember how fast Delsabers were....

Having forced maps is no worse than having to complete a matter board (where you have to revist old areas) to unlock any part of the story. I know some people don't care for a story in an MMO but I actually like finding out the backstory in these games. The whole RRR and Flowen stories were pretty awesome once you uncover the truth. Even getting to know the smaller characters like Ash, Kireek, Zoke, Shino and Sue were interesting. I hope they can emulate that somehow with further updates.

And I too miss retro enemies. Besides the rappies there aren't too many in PSO2 which is surprising. I guess it makes sense since this game takes place on a totally different planet right?

Going back to the matter board, I hope they get rid of it all together...or at least remove the restrictions of playing the story without unlocking certain nodes. It could just be used for bonuses or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan_F View Post
    .Beat Time (AKA Swatch Internet Time)
    As insane as it is f or me to say this... I actually liked that!