Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Aynone else want these XH EQs...

To be maps players can MPA at will?

Between ult not dropping lvl17 disks nearly as often as it should (and when it does, it seems enemies drop specific common disks of your current class outside of the ult-specific disks, instead of the whole category), and everything else desireable outside of ult not being farm-able whenever you want is like sega telling us when to play again as if scheduled EQs weren't bad enough at doing that.

Take these for example. Even when we get XH nab EQ, the only way we're seeing the opportunity to kill XH banthers is in that EQ, unless they make it a map we can do whenever we want. Rare triggers for XH boss farming is out of the question.

I've just hit the 'afk till EQ' phase again since they buffed PAs at their final level again, the real sources of disks, and greater variety of drops is locked behind EQ schedules more than ever before. Ult quickly became the least rewarding of all the content they're putting in.

How do japanese players see ult when it comes to effort:reward/reasons to do it? Do they want XH maps we can at least use rare boss triggers in that's not tied to an EQ as well?
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Nov 28, 2014 at 04:49 PM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Ult devolved into just spamming anga for his 13*s. During those times that you're afk, you should be joining those locked MPAs to instantly fight an anga, then join the next one. The quest itself doesn't matter: Only Anga does.
    Since 13* are current strongest weapons in the game, I dont think they care about much else. The XH quests that gives ton of EXP/excubes/higher disc levels/ultimate buster weapons are the only way to break people out of the 13* search, so they should stay as EQs.
    This game is in an awful state right now, and this time it's actually intended to be this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    Ult devolved into just spamming anga for his 13*s. During those times that you're afk, you should be joining those locked MPAs to instantly fight an anga, then join the next one. The quest itself doesn't matter: Only Anga does.
    Since 13* are current strongest weapons in the game, I dont think they care about much else. The XH quests that gives ton of EXP/excubes/higher disc levels/ultimate buster weapons are the only way to break people out of the 13* search, so they should stay as EQs.
    This game is in an awful state right now, and this time it's actually intended to be this way.
    Did that a for a few days an got bored fast. This game is almost not even worth the time anymore if it continues to be this way.

Irregularities ahead!!! Shinmarizu's Avatar

I was discussing with a few people about this, and we agreed that it would have been much better if a few dungeons got XH now, then in a week or so, another bunch would, Repeat until all the current dungeons are XH. It would have taken a little while, sure, but it would be much faster than the slow dripfeed we're getting now.

Didn't Sega try to get people to play more than just TACO spam (by shifting the players' income generation from Klotho spam to Faina spam)? Feels like they've undone all that by timegating the most desireable content for players right now.

UQ doesn't count here. Like other posters have mentioned, it's Anga spam and almost nothing else. Farm for your favourite *12/13 and Anga fodder, and once you're done, there is no reason to go back.

PSO2: Lorilae / Durandal / Rook (Ship 2)
    PSO2 ID: nimbusalexander

Hmm, that bad eh? I was hoping when all this crap came out we could return to the good ol PSU/PSO days where we had a good time, but it seems like Segac keeps getting things ass backwards in several aspects, not just difficulty.

As I expected from pos-world and before this update happened that it wouldn't turn out to be no good. Guess I'll just play Fashion Star Online 2 every now and then and once in a blue moon do a few random runs and log off. Reminds me of how PSU turned out with everyone playing White Beast Universe all the time.

Then again, maybe everyone on pos-world is exaggerating and ULT is totally awesome and so is the rest of the update heh. Its so amazing that each and every person is hardcore playing PSO2 the entire weekend.

They planned to make hunting anything even more annoying than ever before?

I mean... seriously? I have a hard time believing that, and it's equally hard to get pissed because this is SEGA and I'm more of the mind that "I shoulda've expected this from them".

Ult is just the worst alternative for anything from exp, and disks, to drop variety. I think the worst thing is that they're dripfeeding the new difficulty most of all and tell players when to log on to experience it. I'd be happy with XH free fields so people could farm what they want, when they want, and have a use for rare boss triggers again rather than ult or bust...

I feel the same way. I like UQ and XH but it seems kinda wierd to put both out at the same time. It makes 12* kinda pointless when 13* weps outclass them. UQ should have been on the back burner and XH EQs should have come out in 2-3 at a time rather than what we have now. And if your luck is terrible at getting top quality rares then your gonna be stuck waiting for XH to pop up for those 11/12* rares or hoping endlessly for 13* rares from Anga.

I would rather have a new R-atk/T-atk hybrid class come out as opposed to UQ imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinmarizu View Post
    Feels like they've undone all that by timegating the most desireable content for players right now.

UQ doesn't count here. Like other posters have mentioned, it's Anga spam and almost nothing else. Farm for your favourite *12/13 and Anga fodder, and once you're done, there is no reason to go back.
    Pretty much, except now there's no way to get the most desirable basic things from the most basic of enemies than to wait for an EQ like lvl17 disks or the 11*s I linked earlier.

And now I have to choose to give my HU exp+chance of holding current 17, or try to get sakura end 17 as my BR which doesn't need more exp this urban EQ. I can't get them anywhere else! Thanks sega.

Irregularities ahead!!! Shinmarizu's Avatar

IMO UQ is fun; there's something different in fighting mobs and bosses that do not instantly melt upon contact with their kryptonite, there has to be some teamwork or cooordination for things to go smoothly (and by that I say I have yet to have a smooth run through UQ; lots of explosions, red numbers, chaos and death icons), and there are new shiny weps and disks.....

Except there isn't much payoff. The drop rates for anything are abysmal - this promotes the burning up of rare boosters. XP gain is terrible - I get more XP running the usual EQs, or even farming XH Arms than this.

Yes, the lack of rares would eventually be solved by trying harder/repeatedly, but how much time does SEGA think we want to spend getting next to nothing?

So yeah, I like UQ, but once my business is done there, I won't play it anymore. This is a huge problem; how many quests has this game released that we just stop playing after a while?

PSO2: Lorilae / Durandal / Rook (Ship 2)
    PSO2 ID: nimbusalexander