Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Braver (bow) build ?

Hi i'm new here n i would like to know :
    What is the build for braver bullet bow ?
    Is BR/HU or BR/RA better omo ?
    Thks

Quote Originally Posted by Tare308 View Post
    Hi i'm new here n i would like to know :
    What is the build for braver bullet bow ?
    Is BR/HU or BR/RA better omo ?
    Thks
    BR/RA, without a doubt.

If you can get a bow that Ranger can use then Ra/Br is probably better than Br/Ra, due to shartpshooter.
    Something like this should work. http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...008doIb0000008

Craft a bow to make it RA usable and do Ra/Br.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Sad but true.

There's no main class skill for Bow Bravers so you'll either have to bum Ranger's Sharpshooter (or Gunner's High Time or Fighter's Crit Strike) or be a hybrid and get Combat Escape, except it's so far down the Katana tree you'll be more Katana-oriented.

Also, with Bows you also have two problems. One is that Bow PP generation is very slow outside of Rapid Shoot, and the other is that Bows are also terrible at mobbing, so you'll need some extra help from the subclass to plug these holes.

Ranger is the obvious choice with Weak Hit Advance, Standing Snipe and Weak Bullet.

Gunner can work if you use Zero Range Advance and Chain Trigger but it's a lot more effort for similar results as Ranger when solo. In a party with a Weak Bullet applier it can work.

Crit build Fi/Br would be the oddball hybrid option. You can go into PP Slayer and TAJA a Last Nemesis easily enough. It works okay in groups or MPAs where someone else can apply Weak Bullet, and you can cover the mobbing and PP generation issues with Double Saber.

It's worth mentioning that tactics trap and grenades can make up for bow's poor pp regen while rapid shoot is down. I think bows can mob just fine with gravity point and penetrate arrow and torrential arrow, but yeah, launchers are probably more reliable for that.

Also I totally typoed in my last post and I'm not going to fix it because it's funny.

RA/BR without a doubt. more r atk and sharpshooter (and access to top ranger launchers)

either craft the final nemesis bow (nasu i think) or get a southern cross

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...008doIb0000008

current build im using.. subject to change it over time tho

Thks for the earlier replies
    Ok , if i go for ra/br , i have to use a bow usable for rangers...but will crafting or getting a bow for it need higher levels to get it ?
    The main reason im going for bullet bow is because i wan to use a bow to atk XD, but if getting a ranger usable bow need higher levels like 40-50, i might change my mind to change to a new class.

You will need to level both classes either way, so eventually both Braver and Ranger will have to hit 40-50, or even 75 if you're playing on JP. Ra/Br is simply the endgame build.