Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Derp, didn't bother to actually check Saiki's set bonus, thought it was 5 per unit and 10 set bonus for whatever reason. And then I derped on the math anyway. My bad~

Spirita III + Elder Soul would be 183 PP with crafted Saiki units for just 2s then.

...yeah I don't think PP Up 1/2 is ever going to be useful.

Alright, thanks.
    I got a nice unit set for only 8 mil and got 143 pp without weapon now, this will suffice for now.

And thank god I don't have to use Ilmegid XD
    I will go for Foie cause half a second base charge time (1.5 for Ilfoie) is very nice. And then I'll see if I might go even lower with crafting.
    This kinda reminds me of my Spamming Monk build in Diablo 3. Sure was fun.

I'm actually seriously considering putting PP Up 1 on my TE tree, though, simply because there's nothing to really get on elemental trees that are for sub-use only. There's Shifta Advance or Territory PP Save or whatever, but eh...

PP Up is definitely not a bad decision after you've exhausted your major skill points, I'd say, but it's definitely not super duper insanely helpful or necessary or anything like that.

If you aren't grabbing any Techer masteries, yeah, the options start to really thin out. Using a build like this, there's 17 spare points to either max out two Mastery skills, grab Shifta Advance, or dump into PP Up 1. Personally I think the first one's the best choice but if you're literally using only one element then it's either Shifta Advance or PP Up.

Hard to say which is worse, really, but I'd sooner opt for Shifta Advance personally. Still leaves SP for PP Up though, at which point there really is literally nothing else to take.

Well, I guess Wand Gear + Wand Lovers, but that's still just 2 SP.

So, I maxed light on my techer tree, but the damage is rather pitiful.
    Especially Ilgrants is weak as hell, 1500-2000 damage a hit, even on darkers and using a pot 3 Divine Amaterasu (Lunar Deity).
    My T-atk with it is ~2200.

Granted it's only lvl 1 but it doesn't seem to get any massive dmg boost to allow it damage even close to fire.
    And it's not like other light techs are that strong either, Ragrants, Gigrants and Nagrants, all lvl 16-17 do 3000-4000 a hit each. Sometimes 5000.
    Somewhat viable, but still not very impressive.

Is light overall a weak element?

Overall I find force very underwhelming so far, how come my damage is very unimpressive when compared with Braver (my Sakura Endo is at 26000-28000 at the moment).

Is force damage overall not that big unless you pop PP convert and spam Namegid/Ilbarta/Ilfoie with the right build?

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    So, I maxed light on my techer tree, but the damage is rather pitiful.
    Especially Ilgrants is weak as hell, 1500-2000 damage a hit, even on darkers and using a pot 3 Divine Amaterasu (Lunar Deity).
    My T-atk with it is ~2200.

Granted it's only lvl 1 but it doesn't seem to get any massive dmg boost to allow it damage even close to fire.
    And it's not like other light techs are that strong either, Ragrants, Gigrants and Nagrants, all lvl 16-17 do 3000-4000 a hit each. Sometimes 5000.
    Somewhat viable, but still not very impressive.

Is light overall a weak element?

Overall I find force very underwhelming so far, how come my damage is very unimpressive when compared with Braver (my Sakura Endo is at 26000-28000 at the moment).

Is force damage overall not that big unless you pop PP convert and spam Namegid/Ilbarta/Ilfoie with the right build?
    Is your T-atk 2200 with shifta drink/shifta? Do you have a 50 light amaterasu? Were you testing vs darkers or others? Ragrants with concentrated 3 craft and pp convert is some of the highest dps you'll find.

I have a lv1 potential amaterasu with multi class affixed units (i.e anga soul/stam 3/spirita 3). Here's a vid for reference (Disclaimer: I suck at this game) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IGm7pnKfco. You may be missing some things if your damage is that low on a weak to light enemy.

I am seriously starting to like pso2 FO more than RA on Nova. Really Safe and no damage lose over long range. Besides that there is no enemy that can counter FO but FO can. FO being is low apm and high reward.

I wonder when they going introduced PSNOVA mobs that spam backdash better than fast 5 step and gatling you. Will be really annoying for melee. Lol.

Well, FO right now is the best class in the entire game. Nothing comes close to it.

Things like Ranger and Bouncer are situationally better than FO for some things (mostly bosses), and while Ranger on PSO2 is very good at most things, it just doesn't come close to what FO can do.

It's really sad that Episode 3 tried to "balance" everything, but all they managed to do was make FO ridiculously overpowered compared to everything else.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

I think the issue with Force is just how stupidly overpowered Fire techniques are. They seriously need a nerf...
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Nerfing Force's damage probably wouldn't do much. In my opinion the two most broken aspects of Force are Zondeel and infinite range insta-hit techs. If all techs had to travel, and Zondeel wasn't a thing, Force would be pretty balanced.