Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    The 10 points in te s-atk are for early Elysion, I got 5 characters and only use 2, so I can just use an all tree reset pass to put them elsewhere once I can equip elysion without skills.
    It's in the post you quoted.

So, I reworked my tree a little.
    PP Convert is somewhat questionable for me, that would set me at 500-600HP (i.e. I can easily get oneshotted) and in the end it doesn't seem like I could spam techs truly that much faster, at 150pp with pp restorate I don't run out of pp often and if I got a Nero Parasol with pot3 and only need a handful shots to be back at full pp.

I'd rather max wind for a 4th element and also put some points into lightning, this way I'll have a far stronger Zandeon.

Oh and the points in tb reduction are for spammy zondeel.

PS: is Ilfoie really that good? At the mention I have crafted Nafoie with +79% power and vanilla Ilfoie cause I can't get a good crafting result but the damage difference is usually ~10k.
    Considering how likely Ilfoie is to miss and that it roots me into place, it seems Nafoie is much better for sustained dpm.

Ilfoie charge is only 1.5 seconds but the travel speed is far too slow. WTB Swift Ilfoie 3.

How do you get one shotted at 500-600 HP? Most attacks are in the 300-400 realm with no resistances, and stuff that surpasses that is either a boosted TD wave (in which case you should know to be more careful with PP Convert) or something that by no rights should ever hit you as a Force. Not sure why you aren't running out of PP either, if you're spamming Nafoie for example, you only have enough PP for four casts in a row without Convert...maybe 5 with regen. That lasts you about 3-4 seconds before you're empty. But with PP Convert you'd be able to continuously use it without any downtime, way better damage output than whatever you must be doing.

Nafoie is better than Ilfoie for sustained DPS, Ilfoie is more for wiping out mobs as they spawn. Pretty awful outside of set spawn points like in TD or TAs, but it does better than anything else in those scenarios.

Thanks.

And yeah, normally dmg is 300-400 but I don't like having to heal after every hit and dying from any slightly stronger hit (XH and stuff).

Also, I still want to zondeel and that is risky or slow cause I mirage step right after.
    I haven't used it that much so I still need to find a way to do it consistently without getting hit and while using a tech right after.

Thanks.

And yeah, normally dmg is 300-400 but I don't like having to heal after every hit and dying from any slightly stronger hit (XH and stuff).

Also, I still want to zondeel and that is risky or slow cause I mirage step right after.
    I haven't used it that much so I still need to find a way to do it consistently without getting hit and while using a tech right after.
    Try casting it while in mid jump, or using it with a tali.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Wands / Jet Boots are also great for dangerous Zondeels, since you can immediately step out of techniques right after you cast them, plus they have step attack which lets you attack sooner than if you were to Mirage Escape out.

Brilliant Resta craft lets you heal to full with an uncharged Resta, but the best solution really is to just not get hit. A Force player is generally fine with 500-600 HP, just need to play smart.

Zondeel from Talis is an option, like Sizustar mentioned, and so is using Step from Wand (but you don't have Wand Lovers, do you not intend to use Elysion?) or Jet Boots, like Z-0 mentioned, but you can also just watch all the enemies you're Zondeeling up and take measures to avoid any attacks that any of them might be in the middle of. Or just wait until they attack before releasing Zondeel. It sounds like you just need practice with Zondeel though, nothing particularly complicated. Watching videos of players on Nico and YT could help too, if you aren't already doing that.

I get 1 shoted at 700 hp with those stupid ass attacks by bosses mainly. Or if I get double tagged by those punting monster. Serously sega you buff their speed and you still heal the old rate, not thinking. They are almost as stupid as ubisoft Jesus Christ. But yeah Just need to play smart.

Yeah, I know you can zondeel without getting hit, I need to practice more and see which is best for more.
    Switching weapons isn't feasible for my cause it may take a full second even without special lag.

I decided to also forego talis tech boost in favor of lightning on my fo tree, maxing boost 1 and 1 point in getting boost 2. High powered Zandeon sounds nice, I can get an Eylsion for nice Sazonde combos and in general I got more techs to use on mechs.

For wind I'll also get an Elysion, but that sadly means waiting a good while to use it. Even if I start putting points into s-atk on te now it's at least 4 lvls.