Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Lightbulb Moment Of Style - Voting

Dress For A Night At A Kuna Concert - Voting

The time has finally come and we have our Top 10 males and females!
    First off, I want to congratulate everyone that got into the Top 10. Secondly, thank you all so much for sending in your submissions, I have to say it was very tough to judge your entries as they all were wonderful! So please, do not feel down if you didn't make it into the Top 10.

Now, let us get to the voting!

Voting Rules & Guidelines
    • You must vote for both male and females
    • You must vote for THREE people from each category. That means, three males and three females.
    • You must vote for three different people, you can not say for example "all my votes go to xx", it must be three different people in both, male and female category.
    • You are not allowed to edit your vote! This is to prevent people from trying to change their votes to benefit their friends etc. later on. If you make a typo, don't worry, I am sure we will be able to figure out who meant!
    • If you don't follow the above rules, your votes will not be counted
    • Please vote fairly, I understand everybody wants to vote for their friends, but the participants all put a lot of thought and care in their entries, so at least give them a chance! I of course can not force you do to so and I don't want to, but I am sure it would be for everyone a greater experience if nobody would have to worry about forum popularity to know if they have a chance to win or not.
      Either way, thank you for taking the the time to vote and hopefully vote fairly!
    • You may of course also the discuss the entries in this thread and talk about what you like and don't, but please be nice and respectful when doing so them!
    • Voting ends on December 7th, 11:59 pm (GMT+1)

Top 8 Males

Spoiler!

Top 10 Females

Spoiler!

Happy Voting everybody!

Last edited by redroses; Dec 2, 2014 at 01:21 PM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic41657_37.gif

This may seem like a stupid question, but what are the stipulations on voting for yourself? Is that even allowed?

EDIT: Also how long is the voting period?
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

We just post our votes here? Seems kinda awkward. I don't want people to burn my house.

Nice entries, though. Definitely have some clear winners, but I suppose I won't list them until the above question is answered.
    "Do not go gentle into that good night
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light"

Twitch

Ah forgot to mention that, you are not allowed to vote for yourself!

And yes, just post your votes here, do not worry, nobody will burn your house down! All past events had public votes, be it by posting them in the thread or by placing your vote on a poll (because people can see who voted on polls anyway). So no worries!
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic41657_37.gif

Hmm...what about participants like myself? Can we vote or no?
    ~

Thanks. I didn't think it would be fair if we could vote for ourselves...

Now then, *coughs*

Female Votes:

Dragonlily - Because holy crap she is definitely a crazed fan. Only thing she's missing is some Quna-styled hair methinks.

SakuHaruo - I like your ideas around why you dressed up like that, considering how tropical the Lobby is. While I think it would be weird IRL to see someone with a melody note right above em, this is PSO2 so whatevs. Also dem shades.

Azelyra - Again, logic in your outfit choice is spot on. I definitely can see she's shy. Realistically I'd bring a sweatshirt to a concert too just in case. Like the look. Also, props to getting those people to pose in your shot.

Male Votes:

sacrificial - Do I even need to justify why he gets my vote? So. Much. Win.

GoldGenII - He certainly looks like he's ready to rock out. Nice color coordination and accesories. Looks like we have another big Quna fan.

RadiantLegend - The perfect blend of utility, relaxation, and formal wear. It's the ultimate CAST setup! (MGS: PW reference right there ) Seriously though, this guy looks like he thought of everything. Any gal would be lucking to have someone as dashing as you are.

My votes:

Male

Sacrificial - the worker, nice concept.

Radianlegend - excellent cast part combo

Twistedshaerk - actually looked like one who goes to concerts

Female

iscasted - my favourite runner in here, beautiful character

dragonlily - beautiful caseal design (as always <3 the blueish green), also, actually went to concert

timberwolf87 - nice eyes, I liked the "gothic punk" look, also fellow Mechwarrior fan?

Honourable mention to Hachiroku, didn't get my vote(pretty close) but pretty good looking female, congrats.

And nice designs overall, I enjoyed all of them, and while I think some didn't have the "going to concert look" the designs made it stand out. Thumbs up!

Male:

Twistedshaerk: Perfect example of getting dragged to a concert you don't wanna go to. Can relate to that pose myself.

sacrifical: What good would a concert be without speakers?

Female:

dragonlily: Ideal fan look, looks really happy to be at the concert.

SakuHaruo: Perfect concert going getup. Great look for a summer concert for example.

Quote Originally Posted by lnvisible View Post
    Male:

Twistedshaerk: Perfect example of getting dragged to a concert you don't wanna go to. Can relate to that pose myself.

sacrifical: What good would a concert be without speakers?

Female:

dragonlily: Ideal fan look, looks really happy to be at the concert.

SakuHaruo: Perfect concert going getup. Great look for a summer concert for example.
    Have to vote for three from each category dude

Hmm. Suppose I'll cast my votes now.

Female

Arredoval - Like the rave vibe that's emitted. Emergency was also a nice touch.

SakoHaruo - Like the costume, scenery, and pose. Colors are also out of the ordinary.

Azelyra - Like the costume and shyness. Almost missed where she was in the shot.

Male

Sacrificial - Boombox. Enough said.

TwistedShaerk - Pretty casual. Was actually thinking of going that route.

strikerhunter - Security Drones should be around the area to promote safety.
    ~