Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    It should be percent of shipment sold.
    So if PSO Nova on ly shipped 150k copy total, then it's doing really well for it's first week.
    Last weeks I have been reading they initially expected to ship 500k units but they doped expectation to half of it...

Sega (gaming) is so retarded man. They really make some of the worst decisions when it comes to things like this. Idk why they made ANOTHER handheld games after releasing so many all together. They just need to focus on what worst. PSO2 and that's it.
    Can't we all just get along?

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Last weeks I have been reading they initially expected to ship 500k units but they doped expectation to half of it...
    If they honestly expected 500,000 sales from a game like this WITHOUT online features, they're shitting themselves. I think its sad it sold so "low" given what I've heard about how it plays, but its to be expected I'd say. Its like they don't understand why the other portable games were successful.

All I can think of is PSNova is ironically competing with PSO2, and PSO2 requires so much time investment in order to get anywhere lately.

Probably why Nova has no online component. "If you want online, play PSO2" is probably what the bean counters thought. I could see this doing well in the West, but not without online. As for sales, I think next week will tell the real story. Hopefully it has some legs.
    PSO2 characters
    Ship 2: Rabbie, Ramune, Princess Sara. Ship 10's Elu and Noriko are here as well (for an undetermined amount of time...)

I don't get it... adhoc party no longer works?

It doesn't work as well in an age where most competing games can be played completely online no.

Just testing stuff they need to fix some stuff. Didn't know that 属性 ダ ウ ン considering a status effect(was thinking like PSO2 but not, don't work on gigantes).

But the more weird that when you use 光 属性 ダ ウ ン with conjuction with 全 属性 ダ ウ ン. You can't tell when you used 光 属性 ダ ウ ン. Unless doing damage test. Those 2 skill have one symbol to share with it. 全 属性 ダ ウ ン has the priority overwritting single elemental.

Edit: I would be really happy if they patch the 属性 ダ ウ ン into potential ability. Work on gigantic but you can't stack the skill can only have single "elemental type" and "all". Which is -23 % enemy resist, very balanced considering other skill to offer.
    Last edited by STNFCST; Dec 4, 2014 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    I don't get it... adhoc party no longer works?
    I haven't seen anyone try. But the Vita can support online multiplayer much better than the PSP did. So Ad-Hoc Party should be obsolete. If we have to use an app or a outside means like Xlink Kai (which doesn't work with native Vita games IIRC) to "trick" a multiplayer heavy game to being online, then that was either the goal from the start or just poor planning. And that's been the case for quite a few Multiplayer Action games on Vita to have online patched later on.
    PSO2 characters
    Ship 2: Rabbie, Ramune, Princess Sara. Ship 10's Elu and Noriko are here as well (for an undetermined amount of time...)

I've watched a lot of the gameplay footage and this is a game that I'd love to get, however I just bought a vita, ffx, and pso2 for it so I'm pretty drained on my fun funds. I don't personally mind that there isn't an online facet to the game due to PSO2 being available and the fact that I like having access to a Phantasy Star game that isn't solely dedicated to online play on the Vita. After I get more funds this will be the first thing I buy.

That being said I can also understand why a lot of people would like an online side to the game as it just gives you more options for playing with people, especially when you don't have a large group of people with ready access to the game itself within a local network.