Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My friend came up with a hypothesys(yea, I'm bad at spelling) about all of the Agitos. He asked 5 people(not a lot, but that's why I'm asking here) if they found their Agito before or after doing the "Seek my Master". He belives it is only possible to find one offline(or in an online game you created) if you completed this quest and talked to that Tekker in the city to hear the legend. All of them supported his idea.

So, anyone who has FOUND(Not traded for) any Agito, post here if you remember if you beat the "Seek my Master" quest before or after you found it. Thanks.

my skyly char(59,HUmar) just found a 1991 agito in the forest on v-hard yesterday.

note: this char hassened played any of the quests..only the levels.

and skyly get's the most rare swords........

I found 2 1991 agitos in vhard mode, don't remember where, but i have never done the search the master quest

I've found around 5 Agitos (including a real one) in V-hard Forest and have never done the Seek My Master quest on V-hard... I have done it on Normal and Hard though, but I don't think it affects the amount you find.

I found a 1983 agito and i havent played the seek my master quest at any level.
    MBlaster

I had found 6 different Agitos (including 3 real ones - no joke).
    I had only completed the "Seek My Master' quest on Normal mode.
    All the Agitos were found online, V-Hard Forest area, using my 58th (now 62) level Skyly HUcast.

Of course, the BSOD got me, and the Agito's (along with everything else), were lost about about a week ago).....
    Luckily I managed to trade one of the true Agitos off before the crash (so not all was a complete waste).

Now my best weapon is a standard, run of the mill Calibur, with no % bonus.....oh well..

Xeku

PSO Assassin

Wait wait wait... Xeku? You FOUND that Agito you I got from you? I was ready to go delete it cause I remembered you saying you had 3 more. I thought it SURELY must be duped, and I was bummed. That makes me feel better, maybe I'll keep it now.

Hello Spasm - yes, that was me.
    I traded the Agito for your Flame Visit.
    In fact, this is the only trade I have ever participated in. I usually just give things away for free, to clean out some inventory space.

Yes, all my items are 100% original, non-duped. Do not worry - its the real thing, enjoy the Agito.
    I had fun with the remaining 2 for a bit before the crash - one of them had a 30% bonus against Dark.

To be honest, the Flame Visit you traded me is the only true rare I have left, thanks to Hanzo's inventory loss (unless a photon claw qualifies) - and this is between all 8 of the characters I use. I transfered this (thanks to a friend) to my 81st level RAcast.

Oh well - rares are cool and all, but I have come to realized that I enjoy locating these itmes more than actually using them..

Xeku

Well I found three fake ones two are the 1971's i think by Jo'un and one is like 1991 but I played the quest previous to finding them two in the vhard forest and one vhard caves.

Veteran Fighter

Found a 1975, a 1991, and two 2001s before I ever did the quest. I did do it after I found that 1975 though =)