Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Uh oh. So far all I'm hearing is that only Skylys are getting the sword. I have a ranger Skyly but he got boring so I started up with a hunter that is a Redria. Anybody gotten any cool hunter weapons as a Redria? Or am I just stuck having to use the ranger as a mule to get cool stuff for the hunter?

I'm in green id and have found two fake agitos online in the forest on vhard. Both were in games I created. And I've never done the "seek my master" quest.

I find a agito online in the normal ruins.
    That is before I did the quest.
    It really depends on your luck I guess.

I'm a Redria and I found an Agito.I found it before the Seek my Master quest too.

PSO Assassin
    NYC, Staten Island (the forgotten borough)

I found a 91 in hard ruins once when i was a only lvl 26. Wasnt my game but i think the host was redria or skyly

Sorry to burst ya bubble MindBlade. I've said before you dont need anything special to get an agito / real agito/ OrochiAgito.
    Best way(again sigh) is to simply go online and find a Sklyly(they get tons) to play VH forest. Find a 1975 Agito(not 1977,1983,1991 nor 2001) from a Booma(stop here if you only want an Agito). Go offline and verify it in "Seek My Master" quest at the Tekker in front of the shops with that Agito IN your inventory.

well i found my fake agito after i beat the seek my master quest and I found it in ruins NORMAL mode, just recently after i beat the quest. but..i never found any more ever since...

i found a 1977 model online in ruins v-hard and i have not beat the seek my masters quest

Rappy Hunter

I found a 1983 AGITO in the Ruins on normal, online, and before I did the quest.

Wow, was I wrong. Oh well. It looks like v.hard forest in a game started by a Skyly DOES get more of them. Hmmmm. So it has to be dropped by a Booma? Odd. Oh well. My RAcast only needs 3 more levels before I can get into online v.hard, so I will have a Skyly open a v.hard game for me.