Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Wind/Sazan Spam does pretty well in TD. I tried the fire setup full fire tree with max fire weapon it didn't match wind, it is still very good tho.

Random TD Sazan:
    Spoiler!
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Not really. For one, Shifta Advance works regardless of whether you main Force or Techer. If you don't main Force, you lose out on 12.5-15% damage from Element Conversion no matter what. You also lose out on Tech JA Advance, Tech Charge Advance 1 & 2, T-ATK Up High, Talis Tech Bonus, Flame/Ice/Bolt Masteries (and Flame Tech S Charge and Bolt PP Save), and convenient access to rods by going Te/Br instead of Fo/Te. If you go Te/Fo, you still lose out on rod access and Element Conversion, while you only get Shifta Strike in exchange. Rods are significantly stronger than wands by default, not to mention faster, and 12.5-15% > 10%, so there's no reason to go Te/Fo over Fo/Te.

Te/Br's only redeeming quality as far as casting goes is using Banish Arrow with wind/light/dark techs, and the only thing really worth using for that is Ragrants. Everything else, Force main does better.
    That is why I saying that Techer is lower gap.

The lose of multiplier of Shifta from you saying alone make Techer using wind/light/dark techs weaker then Force main.

Quote Originally Posted by Hc4 View Post
    Wind/Sazan Spam does pretty well in TD. I tried the fire setup full fire tree with max fire weapon it didn't match wind, it is still very good tho.

Random TD Sazan:
    Nice what ya foie damage on them? '

Edit: To think about it I can still go for Fo/Te as using 3 remaining elemental give Force more multiplier over Braver minus trying to boss kill using banish arrow. And the deband advance is just also just multiplier of base deband? Kinda weak skill there. Dunno why they left like this. When Cut and Thoughness bring greater multiplier.
    Last edited by STNFCST; Dec 10, 2014 at 02:58 AM.

I stopped watching the first video after seeing you take more than 7 Sazan to take out an El Ahda. Lmao that's awful, this is what Sazan can do in XH TD1? Go play with fire some more. It's much better.

Quote Originally Posted by STNFCST View Post
    That is why I saying that Techer is lower gap.

The lose of multiplier of Shifta from you saying alone make Techer using wind/light/dark techs weaker then Force main.
    Sorry, I misunderstood. By "lower gap" you mean "weaker"? Lower gap isn't actually a proper English phrase, so I thought you were talking about lowering a gap, or making Te/Br and Force main more even. My bad!

While Elysion Sazan spam is decent for the amount of effort it takes to utilize (practically none), fire definitely has the edge on it in TD. The only way Sazan spam is even comparable to fire is if you treated fire as if Rafoie was the only tech that existed for it. Fire just has far better mobbing potential, especially if you use Zondeel off of a talis.

Elysion is still viable, but post nerf I'd say it's really not necessary to have anymore. Charged techs perform similarly enough in XH, where you won't be one shotting things with uncharged techs. Elysion might be nice to have to eke out a little more DPS in certain situations, but it's totally unnecessary in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    I stopped watching the first video after seeing you take more than 7 Sazan to take out an El Ahda. Lmao that's awful, this is what Sazan can do in XH TD1? Go play with fire some more. It's much better.
    I have and did, yet wind scores higher overall still 1st place most of the time. Fire I'm sure I'll score somewhere top 5. PP plays a huge part, when it come to hits there is no contest that Sazan will outdame if you count overall hits involved.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Out of curiosity, you seem to be spamming uncharged Sazan for most of it. Why not use an Elysion?

I have and did, yet wind scores higher overall still 1st place most of the time. Fire I'm sure I'll score somewhere top 5. PP plays a huge part, when it come to hits there is no contest that Sazan will outdame if you count overall hits involved.
    Pretty sure we've established that TD score is shit

Wind deals more hits -> more chances at being the last hit -> more "kills" -> more score

Wondering why you didn't precast Razan to spawnkill them? It's considering freecast.

About it, I had a solo FO challenge me on TD1 that he aim for solo spawnkill killing mob within 0.5 sec after they spawn which he did before my katana finish effect kicking in on mob spawn. Such ping advantage.

Actually can't initials any hit even pre hits. '

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    Pretty sure we've established that TD score is shit

Wind deals more hits -> more chances at being the last hit -> more "kills" -> more score
    The score count by first hit and last hit. Also collecting crystal.
    Last edited by STNFCST; Dec 10, 2014 at 03:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    Out of curiosity, you seem to be spamming uncharged Sazan for most of it. Why not use an Elysion?
    He does use Elysion, he just has a camo over it. His Sazan damage is pretty much as high as it can possibly be as FO/TE if you've ever seen his posts in the accomplishments thread. His affixes are pretty crazy. I'm guessing full t-atk ups and photon flare as well, considering I do far less damage myself with my fire/wind build and a +130 Elysion and +115 units.

Doesn't change the fact that fire is better though.

I have and did, yet wind scores higher overall still 1st place most of the time. Fire I'm sure I'll score somewhere top 5.
    That doesn't make it better. Your personal score does a very bad job of representing how effective you actually performed. Judging from score is a terrible idea.