Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default DengekiPS, Famitsu December Scans, new drop details, and ES news

As always, each scan is in a 2 page layout, 2560x1440 resolution, at 4MB each image. You have been warned.

Dengeki Playstation December pages 1-8

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Famitsu Dec.25, PSO Communication pages 1-6

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quick Details:
    -New EM mission with Magatsu is called "Descent of a Planet Destroying Calamity"
    -As we already surmised, goal is to defeat Magatsu before it reaches the White Territory
    -Being grounded in this mission is not a good thing - Magatsu will fire many many lasers downwards.
    -Drops from Magatsu include Shingeki Raikou (12* bow), Lindblum (12*JB), Shooting Drive (12* Launcher), and Sange Yasha (12*DB)

-XH Volcano EM will have the following drops: Ten'i Musou (12* Double Saber), Susano Shouha (11* Katana), Lubel Cypher (11* Talis), and Suirenshaku (11* rod)

-XH Desert EM will have the following drops: Hyakka Ryouran (12* Dual Blade), Fraudite (11* Partisan), Waltz Fenix (11* Launcher), and Noire Mirrors (11* TMG)

-To help with the situation of being blinded by multiple Photon Blasts going off at once, a new option will be available allowing you to adjust for how many max you want to see on screen at once.

-PSO2es EM system is getting a large overhaul this month.
    -Next es EM target will be Banther Oran
    -EM missions now require OP (Operations Points) instead of stamina to enter, and tops out at 6 points.
    -Operations points will regenerate over time like stamina, and sometimes when the target is eliminated, depending on your operation score.
    -Operation score is your overall total of points earned through out the EM session from beginning to end. Reaching certain score targets yields you prizes. It may also affect your bonus scratch prizes.
    -When target is eliminated, you still get items randomly assigned to you, you will also have a shot at the Bonus Scratch.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Dec 12, 2014 at 10:56 PM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Ooookay ..... wanna know the potential of new TMG ...... I wonder if it's JA bonus, like the one from bal Rodhos.

Also, that space suit (?) (green one, with opened chest) looks really cool.

Not sure if the tmg camo looks cool .......
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Woah, those higher-res renders of the PSU characters look amazing... unless they're old in which case I'm glad to have seen them now lol

Anyway, does the 15th anniversary page mention anything new?
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

Quote Originally Posted by PokeminMaster View Post
    Woah, those higher-res renders of the PSU characters look amazing... unless they're old in which case I'm glad to have seen them now lol

Anyway, does the 15th anniversary page mention anything new?
    No, it's pretty much a trip down memory lane, and for newcomers, a history lesson.

The next PSO2es EQ seems to have quite a few change.
    So they are stopping people from doing the Stamina recharge method.
    Last edited by Sizustar; Dec 13, 2014 at 12:26 AM.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

that accessory with the wings definitely expensive

Even though Gunner is still kinda shit, really looking forward to the new TMGs. I really like the design of the Blanc Mirrors and I'll probably end up spending too much money on the new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by NexusAZ View Post
    Even though Gunner is still kinda shit, really looking forward to the new TMGs. I really like the design of the Blanc Mirrors and I'll probably end up spending too much money on the new ones.
    I think dirt cheap recolored SH weapons is the new fad. Check the prices of white boulay, and pink langritter. *old man voice* back in my day, I tried farming langritter, and it cost ~20 million meseta.

Also it just occurred to me that we do not have a single 12* D saber. We have 11s, and a 13. Wut?

Maybe sega is being generous with the rates, and sources of weapons that don't drop from the big bosses. Granted the original boulay dropped from kartagrots, but now they come from banthers, I never got the original boulay to drop until XH city, and I got two of the recolors to drop for me in less than a week.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

So they have rare versions of rare bosses in PSO2es now, apparently.

Wonder if those will ever be a thing in the original game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    The next PSO2es EQ seems to have quite a few change.
    So they are stopping people from doing the Stamina recharge method.
    I sure hope that they don't screw people over and still make weapons require 5/10 chips, when max OP will be 6 with each run requiring 2. Also an estimate of banther oran's hp in that image is about a million, one pass too far?