Page 219 of 254 FirstFirst ... 119169209216217218219220221222229 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2539

Quote Originally Posted by amalgomator View Post
    as for the 14 star atra weapon I would still need to rainbow pallet it though right? If i go for it I guess your saying I should focus on fire and light first meaning ill need several atra weapons.. that sounds like its going to take a eternity hahaha I would post my skill tree to get some advice but the site seems to cut the link lol
    With it's S4 ability, Atra Rod is the only Rod you'll need since it makes Elemental Conversion equal for both on and off element on your weapon.
    Dephinix said to get a usable fire and light rod until you can get your Atra.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 23, 2018 at 08:59 PM.

SO i havent touched fo in ages aside from ta slave. What are some good ring combos to have on the left side? Also what and how good is rod A shoot mode?
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

From the last 200 pages, seems like Rod shoot A is situational. Anywhere it seems useful though, imo, is a solid boss like PD, or you'd be better off with a talis.
    I plan on using short mirage thanks to the new jump cancel, step jump, air reversal, and tech charge parry.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    With it's S4 ability, Atra Rod is the only Rod you'll need since it makes Elemental Conversion equal for both on and off element on your weapon.
    Dephinix said to get a usable fire and light rod until you can get your Atra.
    I want to make sure I am understanding this so please bare with me. Your saying the Atra Rod's special factor makes it to where you do not need a rainbow pallet? You only need the one and your good to go then?

I want to make sure I am understanding this so please bare with me. Your saying the Atra Rod's special factor makes it to where you do not need a rainbow pallet? You only need the one and your good to go then?
    Precisely.

Yes, although you may still want a talis. Eternal Psycho Drive is another rainbow rod that you can get with Conqueror Crests. If you decide to go through with grinding all 500 crests then you can get an EPD from Zieg and convert the Atra rod into a talis (make it a rod first to get the Atra S4 ability) to have the full Force weapon set of a rainbow rod and rainbow talis. Optimal force uses both weapons, although you just use one and still do really well if you want.

Talis is really strong right now though because the Te PP regen buff and Ilgrants. I think Delphinix provided a good list of tech crafts but I would add Brilliant Ilgrants to that list. While standing still I can fire it indefinitely and because it's a slow charging tech it doesn't lose that much DPS from talis throw. Gimegid is a dark tech that's in a similar position. Concentrated was the go to, but now the power craft is stronger if you use it with talis (which also extends the range) and there are other dark techs that you can use for quick charge times (Samegid).

Quote Originally Posted by Aexorcet View Post
    If you decide to go through with grinding all 500 crests then you can get an EPD from Zieg
    You mean 3000 crests.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    You mean 3000 crests.
    Oh you

back to not playing force again because the pp restorate buff basically invalidated fofi and fosu for me zzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    back to not playing force again because the pp restorate buff basically invalidated fofi and fosu for me zzzzzzzz
    I know this feeling deeply and it hurts me inside.
    M-maybe we'll get a ring that has the same effect. R-right?
    Spoiler!