Page 111 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1161101108109110111112113114121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2539

free fields die usually after 1 week after they are put in not too worried about gearing for it
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Huh, that's lame. Both the weakness (because now Techer and Bouncer need wind element wands/DBs) and the polar bear named Polar Bear. How does a wind weakness even make sense here...

Ah I guess the logic is that Naberius' forest natives are weak to wind so the bear (which is also a woodland animal) is also weak to wind. But being a polar bear, wouldn't it be weak to fire...
    PSO2 doesn't need to make sense!

Which Tech custom is better for ilBarta?

I've seen people do lots of high damage with Concentrated, but people have told me to go with Ice Fang.
    Sig is 1,324.5 KB, reduce to 49kb.
    People have 50KB+ sig images, and mine gets cut. Legit

Ice fang lv3. Aim for lower casting time penalty and damage up as high as possible.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

concentrated is easier to use but weaker (mostly solo), ice fang is more damage (better for mpa and big numbers)

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Huh, that's lame. Both the weakness (because now Techer and Bouncer need wind element wands/DBs) and the polar bear named Polar Bear. How does a wind weakness even make sense here...

Ah I guess the logic is that Naberius' forest natives are weak to wind so the bear (which is also a woodland animal) is also weak to wind. But being a polar bear, wouldn't it be weak to fire...
    So you want Wind to stay useless so that people won't need to make wind weapons? That's a little backwards...
    And "Polar Bear" isn't really a polar bear, anyway. From the way I see it, Phantoms are some sort of mutant species that can shape-shift into various things, and this one just happens to take the form of a polar bear and name itself as such. And since Phantom is a made up species unlike anything in the real world, there really isn't any logic to say whether any element would make sense as its weakness or not. I, for one, am glad there's finally a whole enemy species solely weak to Wind.

And if Phantoms are each separately weak to the element that would make sense for their transformation, then we'll be seeing like every element weakness within the field at once (except for maybe Dark), which would be horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    free fields die usually after 1 week after they are put in not too worried about gearing for it
    But then many EQs and other content after it will probably have Phantom enemies aplenty, so there's no avoiding it in the long run. I already have stuff for Wind, so I don't really have to do much for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shunx View Post
    Which Tech custom is better for ilBarta?

I've seen people do lots of high damage with Concentrated, but people have told me to go with Ice Fang.
    If you use Concentrated Il-Barta in an MPA against ice-weak bosses, other Forces will hate you, since you're doing less than 3/4 of their damage while taking up the 7th Il-Barta hit more often with that weaker Il-Barta.
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; Dec 29, 2015 at 11:08 AM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

i guess, i have a 2 gal winds waiting to be merged if needed, for now they are 12* pass fodder
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    So you want Wind to stay useless so that people won't need to make wind weapons? That's a little backwards...
    And "Polar Bear" isn't really a polar bear, anyway. From the way I see it, Phantoms are some sort of mutant species that can shape-shift into various things, and this one just happens to take the form of a polar bear and name itself as such. And since Phantom is a made up species unlike anything in the real world, there really isn't any logic to say whether any element would make sense as its weakness or not. I, for one, am glad there's finally a whole enemy species solely weak to Wind.

And if Phantoms are each separately weak to the element that would make sense for their transformation, then we'll be seeing like every element weakness within the field at once (except for maybe Dark), which would be horrible.
    Requiring rainbows of some weapons and not others is already backwards enough, isn't it? A dual weakness that includes wind would be fine, since the only stuff that's wind element that is actually relevant are wind techs. For everything else, it's just a way to increase damage.

But my complaint is that either a Phantom takes on the weakness of what it mimics, or all Phantoms as a whole should have the same logical weakness like every single other enemy type. Wind doesn't work very well for either. Why are Phantoms weak to wind and not fire/lightning/light for the reasons I mentioned prior? Especially lightning. The way they spawn looks very digital. All I can come up with to justify wind is taking the whole idea of "giving players a new taste" thing that EP4 is going for being applied here too.

Is there a list of all the technique crafting customs that are the best for each tech?
    I got no idea how to build my techs

Quote Originally Posted by Petunia View Post
    Is there a list of all the technique crafting customs that are the best for each tech?
    I got no idea how to build my techs
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...postcount=1017
    PSO2 Ship2; ID: Hangal