Page 89 of 254 FirstFirst ... 39798687888990919299139189 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    FOTE by far. Don't use FOBO.
    And Bouncer's Deband-related skill only applies to you while under anyone's Deband; it doesn't actually affect your Deband's characteristics (it just affects you, directly). Your second question is kind of vague as to what you're trying to ask, so I'm not sure if that's what you were looking for.
    I meant when u're able to use fury stance (hunter) together with wise stance (fighter) for exaple, and i was wondering if u can mix bouncer active skills with FO, but if bouncer is bad for FO then it doesn't matter anymore.

As for build I found only old links which expired long time ago. Is talis stronger than staff and which set of elements are basically more used now?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurome View Post
    Which makes more damage fo/te or fo/bo? And about deband in Bouncer can I use it together with force buffs or it will disappear?
    The way shifta and deband + skill tree related skill (see Techer), is that the highest level version apply. A new buff from a different player will simply increase the timer left if lower level or overwrite if higher.

Edit: Nevermind.

You can make use of active skill together from any class. Only Stance skill from the same class cancel each other out.

FO bring nothing to BO's JB striking PA, beyong more base Tatk and Photon Flare. Might as well roll TEBO. As far as using JB as a casting weapon for FO, you don't need BO for that. A FOBO could be said to be a weaker FOBR, without the bursting potential of Banish combo.

Talis got higher DPH these day than rod. But it depend on the situation and the tech being used, Ragrants spam is better done with a rod for example.

All element are pretty important these day, wind being the least used due to a lack of enemy weak to it.
    Last edited by Sandmind; Nov 4, 2015 at 10:17 AM.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

I'm a noob when it comes to these names.. What does dph stand for?

And can u help me to create fo/te build for staff and talis? though I will most probably use talis, staff reminds me of old games with wizards such as Silkroad, even actions and spells are similar here. And talis seems to be different.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurome View Post
    I'm a noob when it comes to these names.. What does dph stand for?

And can u help me to create fo/te build for staff and talis? though I will most probably use talis, staff reminds me of old games with wizards such as Silkroad, even actions and spells are similar here. And talis seems to be different.
    damage per hit

What is the recommended no. of points to be put into PP convert? I'm wondering if 3 or 6 is good enough, or if It should be maxed.

Quote Originally Posted by Strobo Nights View Post
    What is the recommended no. of points to be put into PP convert? I'm wondering if 3 or 6 is good enough, or if It should be maxed.
    maxed

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    maxed
    Ok, thanks. I'm assuming it stacks with PP Restorate and Charge Revival too?

Quote Originally Posted by Strobo Nights View Post
    Ok, thanks. I'm assuming it stacks with PP Restorate and Charge Revival too?
    yes 5char

so i recently got that and with the one from beach war EQ back then, i can finally make one with 60 element. I probably make it dark or ice element.

now the question is:
    what potential should i choose with those 2 element?
    should i go mid range? or long range?

What's the current opinion on the Invade Talis? Are they a good stopgap weapon until Austere or should I just aim for Ares or Ideal?