Page 231 of 254 FirstFirst ... 131181221228229230231232233234241 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2539

You can divide your gained defense by 5 and that is how much damage it will reduce before any multipliers. But no one knows what enemy multipliers are soo...

I would say it is a good switch not because of all that you are worried about, but because weila set gives 40 more atk. Imo force cares a lot more about atk than anything.

Good to know about how the DEF works, I'd always wondered about that - thanks for the info. I'm gonna go ahead and affix the Bodes next boost week (or at least get started, that's a lotta work...).

Comparing my new affixes on Bodes against my current affixes on Austere, I'll actually end up gaining a bit over 200 T-ATK, which is nothing to sneer at for sure. Similarly, new Bode affixes vs. current Austere affixes actually gain me about 10PP, so whether I ended up reaffixing the Austere or affixing the Bodes, either way I'm gaining, it's just a matter of how much by. After all the FO changes I certainly don't have any issues with PP any more, I'm sitting at a bit below 210, so I'd be happy to switch out Spirita V on one unit for a Stamina V to make the HP drop basically negligible.

In any case, I get one-shot enough that it shouldn't matter

Re Zandia and Refolmeglia can be used while you have a talis thrown. I haven't messed around enough to know if they get the talis tech bonus or not, but they probably do.

why are the new compound Techs so underehelming? even with max ele masteries its just not worth it even with Rezandia being the best out of the 3 but eats up so much pp. what am i not seeing?

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    what am i not seeing?
    Nothing, they just aren't very good. The PP cost makes their utility kinda moot too. I don't want them to be much stronger though (except Barantsia), I'd rather they get their innitial pp costs reduced.

EDIT: Well actually I wouldn't mind if they just got damage buffed to justify the cost. I think they overcompensated for balancing their utility with their damage.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jun 28, 2018 at 05:14 PM.

Really theres no excuse for the compound technics to be this bad.
    I finally have something i can TAJA in terms of compounds for FoFi and its absolute garbage and the damage is even worse on TeFi.
    Really disappointing :c
    Spoiler!

So, Re Zandia uses a total of 156 pp for a full cast, but 66 of that is the initial cost. It's probably more cost effective to hold it as long as possible rather than go straight for the finisher.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    So, Re Zandia uses a total of 156 pp for a full cast, but 66 of that is the initial cost. It's probably more cost effective to hold it as long as possible rather than go straight for the finisher.
    i'll try holding the button down longer than im usually doing even though stuff is usually dead. either way these are staying off my pallete until something good happens with them, completing avoiding them for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i'll try holding the button down longer than im usually doing even though stuff is usually dead. either way these are staying off my pallete until something good happens with them, completing avoiding them for the time being.
    You have to mash for Re Zandia, not hold it. Holding just lets you aim like Ilfoie and Zonde 0

It's still not amazing DPS, but in group mob content it can function as a bigger, faster zondeel.

Did anyone else notice the new tab in Technique Crafting for compound techniques? Probably precursor that we will be able to craft them into something more potent in the future.