Page 120 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2070110117118119120121122123130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2539

@Batty: For my personal Light+Dark TE tree, I'm using what Alma just suggested, except I took 3 points out of Territory PP Save (leaving only 1 point, since the first point offers the most gain for this skill) and put 2 of it in Wind Mastery 1 and the last point in Wind Mastery 2. This will give you a 11.3% boost in Wind damage. With Tokyo coming, you'd want more power to Wind. Wind Mastery also increases Zanverse's damage. 3 PP more on support techniques is nothing when you're gaining this. Especially true if you can't afford multiple skill trees.

( EDIT: Also, people should stop using the old host for the skill simulator. It has problems with lines connecting skills, but more importantly, it displays incorrect values on certain things. Use its new host on Arks Layer: http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php )

@JCry: I just Ra-Grants DF Hunar until he goes down. It doesn't take very long. Chances are you'll break his sword in the process without even trying. But if you want to make sure that it's broken for Elder Pain drop, then I guess stagger your attacks so that he reaches the health threshold to take out his sword. Then lock on to it and spam Ra-Grants on it.
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; Jan 25, 2016 at 05:22 PM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

=3= just my FOGU gameplay enjoy

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    @Batty: For my personal Light+Dark TE tree, I'm using what Alma just suggested, except I took 3 points out of Territory PP Save (leaving only 1 point, since the first point offers the most gain for this skill) and put 2 of it in Wind Mastery 1 and the last point in Wind Mastery 2. This will give you a 11.3% boost in Wind damage. With Tokyo coming, you'd want more power to Wind. Wind Mastery also increases Zanverse's damage. 3 PP more on support techniques is nothing when you're gaining this. Especially true if you can't afford multiple skill trees.

( EDIT: Also, people should stop using the old host for the skill simulator. It has problems with lines connecting skills, but more importantly, it displays incorrect values on certain things. Use its new host on Arks Layer: http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php )
    thats pretty good idea.
    thanks for the insight

well for science finally tested +40 on ele fire ares vs +40 light austere using fire (no team buff was used here and just regular ol force shifta and shitfa drink) also units 125 atk 11pp

Ares Rod +40 60 ele fire 140 atk affix

Rafoie all 3 pb levels

Spoiler!

Gifoie all pb levels

Spoiler!

Austere Sorcerer +40 60 ele light 150 atk affix

Rafoie

Spoiler!

Gifoie

Spoiler!

well austere is kinda overpowered.. ares obvs wins but not by a huge margin

and for extra lolz light ares talis +20 60 ele 125 atk vs same austere sorc on ragrants

ares: (would only be 2% stronger if +40 meh and seems to only gain an extra 100 per tick per percent so idgaf)

Spoiler!

austere:

Spoiler!

ares talis also doesnt win by much here (note zondeel ragrants with talis is op in td and also great with just dealing with zondeeled darkers in general)

the different between 10603 ares max pb and 10603 austere is roughly 5%.
    CMIIW.

A simulation could have told you that.
    I made a damage calculator for max damage on techniques in excel to easily compare damage given different situations, and here's a screen cap of the non-compound tech portion with the information you gave:
    Spoiler!

The numbers are a bit off from yours due to missing information on various details. And ignore the blue bars since that's for no-potential.

Also, I notice that your field test damage has varying values even for the same tech+weapon combination. Are those with different PSE boost levels or something?
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

What? Rod Shot = 1000% power at Lv5? :v Does that scales of T-Atk :v

PP gain didn't change after Lv3 though

100% - 150% - 300% - 650% - 1000%
    3 - 4 - 5 - 5 - 5
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    A simulation could have told you that.
    I made a damage calculator for max damage on techniques in excel to easily compare damage given different situations, and here's a screen cap of the non-compound tech portion with the information you gave:
    Spoiler!

The numbers are a bit off from yours due to missing information on various details. And ignore the blue bars since that's for no-potential.

Also, I notice that your field test damage has varying values even for the same tech+weapon combination. Are those with different PSE boost levels or something?
    i wanna say the slight differences in defense between enemies is the case otherwise even lvl 2 pse would cause a much more significant jump in damage than a percent or 2 (was painful enough scoring the crits to begin with)

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    What? Rod Shot = 1000% power at Lv5? :v Does that scales of T-Atk :v

PP gain didn't change after Lv3 though

100% - 150% - 300% - 650% - 1000%
    3 - 4 - 5 - 5 - 5
    I thought that was range lol. Got it to lvl 5 and it aint half bad. Dont need extra Sp so i'm not bothering to use another pass.

Wait so you mean Fo get Rod Shoot which is a gimmick skill that scale way better/is a better utility skill than Bo's Element Burst? What the heck does the one in charge of balancing doing?