Page 99 of 254 FirstFirst ... 498996979899100101102109149199 ... LastLast

Wow, way to be a smartass. Did you even try to read? Here, let me make it easy for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamemako View Post
    Blazing Safoie is actually lower DPS than Concentrated Gifoie, even with fire charge maxed. Only reason I can see to use Safoie is uncharged with potential and efficient craft
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    The reason to use Safoie over Gifoie is that Concentrated Gifoie sucks at mobbing, so you want Blazing Gifoie instead. As such, in any practical situation, Safoie does ever so slightly more damage for less PP (or is just really PP efficient if you go for Efficient recipe).
    In case you didn't know, only one crafted recipe can be active at once, and fire is like the best mobbing element...and Gifoie is like the best mobbing tech, so...yeah.

Wow, way to be a smartass.
    When you get a little older, you'll understand that people stop taking you seriously when you're an asshole all the time.

That has nothing to do with anything that was said and you know it. You took a string of posts that were separated by multiple replies to construct a context that didn't exist. That's twisting words.

Of course people won't take a person that's an asshole 24/7 seriously, but you completely deserved a response like that for your post, and taking the moral high ground when you intentionally created a situation that would provoke that type of reply is hypocritical.

Doesn't help that that's all you did with your post, either. You could have at least provided some sort of argument about using uncharged Safoie (good luck with that and its 17% of power notation though), or tried to talk about PP efficiency, but you didn't do anything of the sort. There wasn't even a pretense of your post being anything beyond pointless antagonism.

If anyone should be called out as an asshole here, it's you. Don't give me that shit.

Can forces ever be any good in Magatsu? I mean like compared to other classes. Spamming ragrants is probably the most efficient way but you have to wait until you get to the platform since you can't stay in the air while casting. I keep clipping and knocked down all the time as well. And trying to use compound techniques is almost impossible since you fall down before you are done charging it. Spamming ilgrants works but the damage isn't that great. Also since you need some distance from Magatsu and use TPS mode, most of your ilgrants might just miss the WB'd point since he keeps moving a lot. Other classes can just keep auto attacking and still deal a lot of damage. Am I just bad or is it because I am a force?
    Last edited by Orangemelon; Dec 6, 2015 at 10:14 AM.

just spam zanverse

Use Ragrants on a Talis with some manual aiming when you cannot stay on the platform.

For some odd reason Ragrants spreads out less if you manual aim it instead of autolock.

Either way just hop on a platform and ragrants like you never done before, and use i-frames to not hit blown off.
    Netcode is the real enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangemelon View Post
    Spamming ragrants is probably the most efficient way but you have to wait until you get to the platform since you can't stay in the air while casting. I keep clipping and knocked down all the time as well.
    As an offhand consideration, I wonder if you might be able to use a pair of cross-class jet boots for Magatsu, using the double jump and slow charge fall combined with Ilzonde to maneuver yourself better. It's not going to be optimal in terms of DPS, so you'll want to use something else when he's stationary, but you might find yourself more able to fight through overwhelming lag that way. Then again, you're not likely to withstand the expense unless you also play BO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamemako View Post
    It is twice the PP cost for fully twice the damage... That is 129/PP vs. 120/PP.
    It's twice the damage, but it takes almost twice as long. Something you seem to not be understanding. DPS, not total damage. The DPS per PP spent is far superior for normal > Gekka than it is for Tsukimi > Gekka > normal 3.
    Remember kids: don't do drugs.

Yeah drugs are so old-school

Get a blazing gifoie craft instead so you can blaze it like the cool kids

Quote Originally Posted by InvertedWyvern View Post
    For some odd reason Ragrants spreads out less if you manual aim it instead of autolock.
    Um... I'm guessing you mean Il-Grants for this?
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).