Page 205 of 254 FirstFirst ... 105155195202203204205206207208215 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2539

I have recently made a Fo/Te and was wondering what people would suggest in what rings I should get. (It also should be noted that I am using just a rod with this build). I've seen some that could be useful, but I'm just not too sure what would be the best combination. Also, I was wondering what is a good way to get more Techniques. I'm still missing quite a bit of mine. Not getting lucky with those drops.

Quote Originally Posted by RukiaKitsune View Post
    I have recently made a Fo/Te and was wondering what people would suggest in what rings I should get. (It also should be noted that I am using just a rod with this build). I've seen some that could be useful, but I'm just not too sure what would be the best combination. Also, I was wondering what is a good way to get more Techniques. I'm still missing quite a bit of mine. Not getting lucky with those drops.
    Left ring
    Tech Charge Parrying
    Peace Zondeel
    Another Rod Shooting Mode

Right
    Perfect Keeper (Tech)

You know you can trade for PA/Tech disk with at the Photon counter and Excube counter?
    Otherwise, just buy it from player shop, the current Ark Rally Boost AQ is also a good choice for getting disk.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Left ring
    Tech Charge Parrying
    Peace Zondeel

Right
    Perfect Keeper (Tech)

You know you can trade for PA/Tech disk with at the Photon counter and Excube counter?
    Otherwise, just buy it from player shop, the current Ark Rally Boost AQ is also a good choice for getting disk.
    Yeah. I know I can just buy them, but I don't have a lot of excube currently since they cost 20 each. I'll try out the AQ though and see what I can get there.

Another Rod Shooting Mode is that good? After looking at the jpwiki pso2 page, I can see the mods are prety good but is the damage and AoE enough to make up for the 2-3 sec delay the orbs have?

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

it's biggest drawback is that most mobs would probably be dead by the time your projectile reaches them, if you were playing in a group anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Left ring
    Tech Charge Parrying
    Peace Zondeel

Right
    Perfect Keeper (Tech)

Just adding Short Mirage to the list, since it has its uses too

I wonder if the buffs next month will boost the heck out of rod shoot, like just cut it down to one skill point and have it use double the power and pp regen that it gets at rank 5 right now

also boost the heck out of talis basic attack pp regen too, really overall I would like it if they buffed all attack pp restore methods up to at least hero talis's attack pp restore

well they did one of those two things at least

A friend of mine would like to play a Tech Class and focus on casting Dark Techniques only. Three combinations came to my mind : Fo/Te, Fo/Fi and Te/Fi. I have to admit I was not able to answer her clearly because I cannot think rationally with things like Element Convertion, Rod Shoot, Charge PP Revival, Dark Mastery, PP Convert, Brave/Wise Stances, Tech Arts JA Bonus and Techter-Main Boosts being on the table... So, with the recent changes on FIghter skills, what would be the ideal balance between dark power and PP management ? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    A friend of mine would like to play a Tech Class and focus on casting Dark Techniques only. Three combinations came to my mind : Fo/Te, Fo/Fi and Te/Fi. I have to admit I was not able to answer her clearly because I cannot think rationally with things like Element Convertion, Rod Shoot, Charge PP Revival, Dark Mastery, PP Convert, Brave/Wise Stances, Tech Arts JA Bonus and Techter-Main Boosts being on the table... So, with the recent changes on FIghter skills, what would be the ideal balance between dark power and PP management ? Thanks.
    Techer is useful no matter what so I think most people would overlook her Element concentration,It can use Talis so if she decides to play like a regular force she can switch without needing a weapon(kind of),Wand smacking with Ramegid might be fun for her,Dark element isn't useless in any particular range. Te/Fi Does close to Fo/Te I think if not stronger with Dark so I think that would be the best balance problem is Fi/Te would be difficult to level up