Page 217 of 254 FirstFirst ... 117167207214215216217218219220227 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2539

Quote Originally Posted by Drakhin View Post
    By the way, I've seen a lot of Forces with the rod shoot ring... I haven't taken rod shoot on my skill tree, what do you guys think/use?
    I like rod shoot, and rod usage in general. It makes the PP regen in melee really high and it's great for maintaining PP through Ilbarta. I never got around to trying the ring. I didn't like the initial slow acceleration on the projectiles, and I tend to be close enough to enemies get multiple hits on rod swings anyway. It's not something that I'd affix to a unit since it has a con (slow projectile) compared to standard rod shoot. Can't really say any more without testing it myself.

Alright, I've got the ring, I'll give it a shot I suppose it just takes getting used to it
    Yeah it might, but at this point I hate playing without it. Taking the ring off makes me feel so sluggish.

Those skill sim links aren't working, I recommend screening them instead or using a jap one.
    Try clearing your cache, the Sim had some trouble updating due to recent buffs.

So is Rod shoot good or not? im testing it right now but still unsure of its effectiveness...

Also sry for the noob question but what is a TAJA combo that people keep talking about?

So this how i plan to make my tree with my reset...

https://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skil...000dBIb0000008

i Just dont know where to put the last 7 point on my force.. I dont want photon flare .. i never liked that skill because it take place on the subpalette for a temporary boost that is not even affected by other multiplier..( if my info is right)

i appreciate all the help btw nice community

Quote Originally Posted by Shad0owdruid View Post
    So is Rod shoot good or not? im testing it right now but still unsure of its effectiveness...

Also sry for the noob question but what is a TAJA combo that people keep talking about?

So this how i plan to make my tree with my reset...

https://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skil...000dBIb0000008

i Just dont know where to put the last 7 point on my force.. I dont want photon flare .. i never liked that skill because it take place on the subpalette for a temporary boost that is not even affected by other multiplier..( if my info is right)

i appreciate all the help btw nice community
    3 points into Rod Shoot is good if you intend to use it for PP regen, but is entirely optional imo, especially if you have Orbit GS (or any Orbit + Queen Vera).

TAJA combos are for Fo/Fi builds

Yea photon flare is pretty bad to invest into because TAtk-ups give almost as much with Shifta Advance on Te tree, and is only good if you run pure Ice (only because you have the spare points). Would just invest into TAtk-up or into Lightning Masteries imo for a stronger Zandion (which will be worth using later in the year after the patch where they make the compound tech CD independent). A 2-5 distribution into masteries gives a 1.28x multiplier, which is still pretty huge considering the amount you are investing.

Also, I would grab Tech Charge JA Addition on Te tree because you have that spare point to do so anw, it's really good
    Last edited by escarlata; Jan 10, 2018 at 03:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexorcet View Post
    I like rod shoot, and rod usage in general. It makes the PP regen in melee really high and it's great for maintaining PP through Ilbarta. I never got around to trying the ring. I didn't like the initial slow acceleration on the projectiles, and I tend to be close enough to enemies get multiple hits on rod swings anyway. It's not something that I'd affix to a unit since it has a con (slow projectile) compared to standard rod shoot. Can't really say any more without testing it myself.
    I see, would you say it's worth 1 SP or 3 SP for max PP recovery?

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Try clearing your cache, the Sim had some trouble updating due to recent buffs.
    Oh, sorry! Didn't mean to sound pretentious, it's just that I've heard other people had the same problem so I just assumed it was general, my bad! And thanks for the heads up!

[
    I see, would you say it's worth 1 SP or 3 SP for max PP recovery?
    3 points. It's not very expensive and going for less just makes it less effective.

lol dumb question but does the 1000% power damage at 5 point in rod shoot noticeable? i wont put 5 point in it im just curious :P

Just put 2 points into Photon Flare to get 1 point in Photon Flare Afterburst. The 40 t atk is bleh, but, the 100 t atk for 1 extra point is nice. It's been done this way for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Just put 2 points into Photon Flare to get 1 point in Photon Flare Afterburst. The 40 t atk is bleh, but, the 100 t atk for 1 extra point is nice. It's been done this way for years.
    I prefer one more slot on my subpalette imo expecially with the upcoming separate cd on counpound tech

Fair enough, but... if you're fitting all 3 compounds on 1 subpallete, I question what's on there, because you must be missing stuff. To each their own though.