Page 232 of 254 FirstFirst ... 132182222229230231232233234235242 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2539

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    You have to mash for Re Zandia, not hold it. Holding just lets you aim like Ilfoie and Zonde 0

It's still not amazing DPS, but in group mob content it can function as a bigger, faster zondeel.
    oh really? i'll try again but still its probably not going to do much

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Did anyone else notice the new tab in Technique Crafting for compound techniques? Probably precursor that we will be able to craft them into something more potent in the future.
    no but it sounds like more laziness for them to not create something new altogether but change a least popular tech (like Gi Zan)

S Wiki updated with DPS for simple compounds

Yeah I really wouldn't be surprised if next livestream we'll hear about Brilliant / efficient Crafts for them

I'm pretty curious what japanese players have to say about them. I imagine it's the same as here though.

I spent Conqueror's Crests to get an EPW from Zieg and I switched to FOrce/TEchter just to play with those C-Techs. I'm sorry about that choice. I really like their mobility and usefulness but they are quite weak indeed. I hoped SEGA wouldn't split the elemental damage, each hit being of both elements as it was the case with the three original C-Techs, but maybe this would have been broken. In any case, they are clearly underwhelming for now (power-wise).

Oh there is no denying there. I absolutely love how much easier Stage 2 in the new XQ's is with Re Zandia. Wolgahdas can't escape the Tornado >:')
    And Re Barantsia being a ghetto Jumping Dodge that turns you into a mini DB Loser is really useful in some situations. It just sucks that one of those drains all my PP (83~156 or somethin) and the other one is just a wet fart in terms of damage. And yeah I'd imagine Re Folmegia is probably super useful for Force players too since it launches you into mid range which is perfect for casting techs. So you could clean out some mobs with it and then proceed to just spam techs on the Boss that remains. They really either need to tweak the numbers or release crafts for them and considering that we just had a survey where people complained about having to craft every single Tech so that it could compete (while also having to fight against RNG) I'd rather have them not inflate that problem even further

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    ...each hit being of both elements as it was the case with the three original C-Techs...
    The original 3 Compounds also had distinct hitboxes to corresponds to each of the two elements as well. The exact detail is that the original 3 had the element Mastery skills from one element also powering up the other element's hitboxes. But for calculating elemental weakness multipliers, each element has its own distinct set of hits.

EDIT: Did some testing, and Simple Compounds actually work the same way, being able to use both different element's mastery skills for all of its hits.
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; Jul 3, 2018 at 01:16 AM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

I found that using ra fomel with killing bonus ring on tokyo key to be funny and that's it. These simple coms need to be looked over. I dont see anyone use them at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Ra Zandia, or whatever it's called, consistently used in that FQ World Engulfed in Whatever. Other than that, yeah, it's not useful in XH content.

The problem with these new compounds is binary; either they'd be useful and nearly remove the need to use any of the other techniques, or they're so situational that they don't deserve a spot on our most active palette.

This is actually a problem with the rest of the techniques and PAs as well, unless I'm so out of touch and playing with all 40 techs is the actual "proper" meta.

Anyone want to bet that next class will have a skill that boosts the effect of compound techniques?

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Ra Zandia, or whatever it's called, consistently used in that FQ World Engulfed in Whatever. Other than that, yeah, it's not useful in XH content.
    I see it used in the LQ too, since it's faster than zondeel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    The problem with these new compounds is binary; either they'd be useful and nearly remove the need to use any of the other techniques, or they're so situational that they don't deserve a spot on our most active palette.

This is actually a problem with the rest of the techniques and PAs as well, unless I'm so out of touch and playing with all 40 techs is the actual "proper" meta.

Anyone want to bet that next class will have a skill that boosts the effect of compound techniques?
    They don't even need to be the best dps or anything, just better than they are. Their cost is too high for utility techs, but their damage is too low for DPS techs. I'd rather they be somewhere in the middle.