Page 74 of 254 FirstFirst ... 24647172737475767784124174 ... LastLast
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    It doesn't have the trap damage latent though, just the one with a chance to remove the cooldown... so it's pretty lame. 3:
    It'd be hilarious if we could set traps off of talises.

Quote Originally Posted by felinos View Post
    With all the rebalances and whatnot, is there a way to build a viable Rod using force? I kinda got tired of playing GU and just made a FO, but I kinda hate the talises...
    Simply pick any FO tree, remove the 5 SP in Talis Bonus and drop them wherever you want. That skill simply turn Talis into the DPH weapon for single (auto) target tech and boost your aoe (or pin-point tech) after an airbone talis' zondeel.

Rod still has the better dps for fast casting tech like crafted Ragrants and others technics where the positioning matter.

As it stand right now, even if no taking the talis skill, dual element on your FO's tree mean sacrificing damage somewhere or barely getting a little bonus to the 2nd element. Not much else to take other than more Tatk up 1/2 or Photon Flare (it can work even with little investment).
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

as Rod For/Te (fire/dark/light), have any ability customization always must have? Have any tech should priority?
    (ps: i'm lvl48 yet)

Build plan: can't post link yet, please, copy/paste(and remove spaces)
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by kamidak; Sep 23, 2015 at 10:21 PM. Reason: add build

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Fire should get damage bonuses, iirc. Dunno about dark or light.

It can be nice to put some spare points into a 2nd force element for a stronger compound tech.
    You should be able to spare 11 points, at least if you don't use Talis. That's 25% and very nice. I'm putting mine into ice cause Barantheon is light and there are more than enough darker bosses, not to mention it's very strong and as a fire force I already got a maxed Folmegion.

ugh im getting lazy

Would it be dumb to just use プリメラ・フィオーレ (with ancient oath latent/ 50 fire) for all my tech needs

otherwise im still looking for my rainbow set which i kinda doubt will do more damage in their specific element compared to プリメラ・フィオーレ

So far looking at these and their damage for element latent but mostly I just see forces running around with a stupidly strong rod and just doing everything all element techs with that one weapon even if its 50/60 fire

Otherwise still looking for these weapons, I'm seriously unsure if 10* can even match up to using what I just mentioned.
    Fire - コウショウセン
    Ice - ネプトロッド
    Lightening - ピオニリンク
    Wind - that Gal weapon which I'll never get.
    Light - 神杖アマテラス
    Dark - ウェドルパーク

What are the bad techs of every element not to use as a charge oriented Fo/Te? Dug around and currently only have Grants, Gigrants, and Iimegid scratched off from usage.

Quote Originally Posted by InvertedWyvern View Post
    ugh im getting lazy

Would it be dumb to just use プリメラ・フィオーレ (with ancient oath latent/ 50 fire) for all my tech needs

otherwise im still looking for my rainbow set which i kinda doubt will do more damage in their specific element compared to プリメラ・フィオーレ

So far looking at these and their damage for element latent but mostly I just see forces running around with a stupidly strong rod and just doing everything all element techs with that one weapon even if its 50/60 fire
    Yes it would be dumb, and it would be far weaker than using matching elements for Element Conversion. You lose 12.5% damage doing that. I doubt that the forces you see aren't switching weapons, but if they are, they shouldn't be mimicked. Either they don't have a rainbow set yet or they're not good. All the good Force players have rainbow sets.

For weapons to use, getting both rods and talis would be good. You can skip wind for rods because Gal Wind does more damage than most rods do even without Talis Tech Bonus (that 20% potential is really fantastic), and light can be skipped for talis because it's mostly for Ragrants (so you can just use an Ideal Prayer or Nemesis Sage or whatever). With that in mind, this should be fine for a guideline on the entry level weapons.

Rods:

Fire: ベルトロダン (high drop rate in XH)
    Ice: ネプトロッド (not really easy to get, Ocean Menace helps though)
    Lightning: サテライトライザー (not really easy to get)
    Light: カジューシース (drops in Profound Invasion)
    Dark: ウェドルパーク (high drop rate in XH)

Talis:

Fire: コウショウセン (drops in Magatsu phase 2)
    Ice: スキアーリジェ (PSO2es, requires 11* passes)
    Lightning: ピオニリンク (drops in Magatsu phase 1)
    Wind: ガルウィンド (Gels drops this all the time, seriously, seems like every other Gels drops it for me lol)
    Dark: セイメイキカミ (high drop rate in XH), alternatively ノクスクリーグ (currently unobtainable, needs 12* passes)

For 13*s, Slave series is good for lightning, Ares series is good for all the elements, Shallist (Gal rod) is good for ice/dark (most techs in those elements fit its range, talis can cover what doesn't), Nemesis series is good for light, and Ideal Prayer can also be used for light since it's almost exclusively used on bosses. Xie trade-ins are horrible and generally weaker than the above listed weapons, so don't use those. Should cover it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    What are the bad techs of every element not to use as a charge oriented Fo/Te? Dug around and currently only have Grants, Gigrants, and Iimegid scratched off from usage.
    Gizan is the only tech that's really "don't use" status. Even the above listed techs are useful, just not techs that see regular use.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Gizan is the only tech that's really "don't use" status. Even the above listed techs are useful, just not techs that see regular use.
    Do people actually use Safoie, Nafoie, Nabarta, Gizonde, Nazonde, (Gizan), Nazan, Nagrants, or Samegid?
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    Do people actually use Safoie, Nafoie, Nabarta, Gizonde, Nazonde, (Gizan), Nazan, Nagrants, or Samegid?
    Nabarta with ELS/BOS is surprisingly good in the nerfed version of nab UQ
    Safoie is good complement tech after gifoie and foie in lilipa UQ