Page 104 of 254 FirstFirst ... 45494101102103104105106107114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2539

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Is it a bad idea to do Efficient Gibarta for running Ice FoBr in Nab UQ? Br seems to be a big damage gain and even FoBr can keep Efficient Gibarta going forever for mob clearing, then Rapid Shoot Ilbarta or Barantsion for the bosses.
    I wouldn't say it's a bad idea, but Anga with light resist would be a pain if your MPA doesn't have weak bullet. Fo/Br is also less effective at fighting Anga bits and Darker Codes due to lacking PP convert for Ragrants spam. I'd probably also say that Fo/Te is better at bossing in MPAs due to sustainability and not having to worry about getting the last Ilbarta hit for Banishing Arrow (although Fo/Br would do more with Ilbarta from a Rod or Talis anyway), but your compounds will definitely be significantly stronger. Unfortunately Barantsion isn't very good at mobbing nor do you get many opportunities to use it against Bayaribbles or Plesiorgles (without a stun) so it might not be as useful as it sounds. Efficient Gibarta is fairly sustainable, but you might still run out of PP with Zondeel, Rabarta, or Ilbarta when you use them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shunx View Post
    What would be more effective in a long run?

I'm going to be running Psycho Wand on my Fo/Te, but when I get up to those levels, which should I aim for? Ares? I figures going for it now since the stones and such

Basically seeing as Astre is somewhat out of bounds for me right now, I was thinking either attempting for Slave or Ares rod. or should I just stick to my Psycho Wand
    Stick with Psycho Wand until you can get a decent 13*. I wouldn't recommend getting Slave Rod you'll want to be using all of your PP rather than having to keep it constantly above 50%.

Quote Originally Posted by Mio View Post
    How much the new gear is worth in damage differencies?
    Your gear is still passable, but you should look into upgrading to a Saiki unit set and maybe an Evil Rod (12*) or two to hold you over until 13*s. Ares and Austere Rod (both 13*) are strong enough to compete with 12* and lower rods even without matching elements, so you should aim for one of those if possible, since they are the best general use rods at the moment. The other 13* rods are either situational or not very good.

Quote Originally Posted by seilent View Post
    does ice ideal talis is the best for ilbarta..?
    also talis throw worth to get..? i can't seem able to max my PF advance due to lacking 1 point which trigger my ocd. D:
    Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I have a 50 element Maihime Talis sitting in storage. Best used for Il Barta?
    Ice Ideal Talis and Maihime are both good for Ilbarta, with Ideal being a bit stronger. I'm not sure what skill is meant by "talis throw", but Talis Tech Bonus should be maxed, and Talis Fast Throw can be skipped since it's not really useful for anything AFAIK.
    Last edited by Charmeleon; Dec 16, 2015 at 06:29 AM.
    Player ID: Charmeleon (Ship 2)

alright thanks a lot, now i can prevent ocd !

Talis Fast Throw is super useless, AFAIK.
    Also extra annoying because it's an active skill, meaning you gotta use up a slot and turn it on.

Does Maihime have a new potential or why is it good for ilbarta? Or are we even talking about maihime kaougi?

The fan talis, right? It got a new latent that boosts damage by all Il- prefix Techs by... I think 23%?
    That's why it's currently selling for 1m instead of 1k.

Oh, god... I got one from the Harkotan EQ a few months ago and excubed it since its potential on cirno was terrible. And now I am looking for an ice weapon for some Ult nab farming.

Maihime is a 12* so you couldn't have EX cubed it. But whatever you did with it, I guess you don't have it anymore.

It currently drops from level 66+ Gigur Gunnegam and XH difficulty of MBD1. Former's probably your best bet. You can buy it with 12* passes too.

is a fire+ice tree doable on force nowadays? i'd buy a tree but my account is pretty fucked atm (lost access to the email and contacted support already, waiting for reply)
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

maihime talis with ult buster will still do about 5% more compared to ideal at ult quest right? provided both at max ice element 60 & 50 and potent. i might be wrong since its just rough calculation though

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    is a fire+ice tree doable on force nowadays? i'd buy a tree but my account is pretty fucked atm (lost access to the email and contacted support already, waiting for reply)
    personally won't do that since u can't take Flame S charge, PFlare, T-ATK Up 1. but it's kinda doable, though as for fire crafted gifoie is your best bet

oh ya, u still can buy AC via pso2es instead using any gmail address

Yes, roughly 5%, given same affixes on weapons and average affixes in general as a whole. And to add to that, if you compare both of their damage without any potential, then UB Maihime will also barely out-damage Ideal (in case you don't carry around another Ice Talis for mobbing). The more ATK you have, the more it'll favor UB Maihime.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).