Page 106 of 254 FirstFirst ... 65696103104105106107108109116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 2539

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    Does anybody have a list of what potentials affect compound techs? Also, does main class weapon bonus affect them?
    Potentials that can affect the elements of a Compound Tech:

紅蓮結晶
    Crimson Crystal

氷縛結晶
    Frozen Crystal

雷鳴結晶
    Thunder Crystal

月夜の尊
    Lunar Deity

悪魔の微笑
    Demonic Smile

西風の加護
    Wind Protection

As for if the weapon bonus affects CTs I'm not sure.

Okay thanks. Time to grind for those Ares Wands then.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Ok, so I've recently gotten an ares rod to 60 fire, and now my previous fire evil rod needs somewhere to go (besides shop since it's account bound :T). What ele should I go for? Loadout right now is:

Fire: Ares
    Ice: Ext 11 Elder Rod
    Lightning: Sat. Riser
    Light: Austere
    Dark: Weddle Park (though, am looking to replace this with Shallist once Gal decides to drop another one for max ele)
    Last edited by Nyansan; Dec 21, 2015 at 06:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Is your Austere Rod max element? If it is, then it'll be able to replace all non-13* Rods, since an off-element Austere will still out-damage any on-element non-13*. No point in wasting resources to change the Evil Rod to another element. But if you insist, then I guess Wind, since you don't already have one? Or Lightning, since Satellite Riser is the weakest of those rods.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    Is your Austere Rod max element? If it is, then it'll be able to replace all non-13* Rods, since an off-element Austere will still out-damage any on-element non-13*. No point in wasting resources to change the Evil Rod to another element. But if you insist, then I guess Wind, since you don't already have one? Or Lightning, since Satellite Riser is the weakest of those rods.
    Austere is at 30 ele, but 2 or 3 more EQs and I can get it to 60.

Didn't bother getting wind, but since Austere can out damage non 13* then I guess I'll go the cheap route and just use that for lightning and wind (and just let evil rod rot in storage or something) ┐(´ー`)┌
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

How should I craft my ice techs?
    And which are are the best to use?

Why do most people go with fire attribute for Ares rod? Is it just a preference? Shouldn't fire be talis so you can throw -> zondeel -> gifoie? I like the look of Ares rod but I am used to using koushousen for fire techs.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    How should I craft my ice techs?
    And which are are the best to use?
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Barta: Ice Fang 2 (not 3)
    Gibarta: Ice Fang 3
    Rabarta: Multi 3
    Deband: Multi 3
    Sabarta: Ice Fang 3
    Nabarta: Ice Fang 3
    Ilbarta: Ice Fang 3
    Maybe tech crafting should get its own thread or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangemelon View Post
    Why do most people go with fire attribute for Ares rod? Is it just a preference? Shouldn't fire be talis so you can throw -> zondeel -> gifoie? I like the look of Ares rod but I am used to using koushousen for fire techs.
    Having both a fire rod and a fire talis is a good idea, since they're used differently. Rods are more suitable for close range combat and generally easier to use, while talis have more power and range, but aren't really useful if you're surrounded by enemies.

Forgive me if I'm being cynical here, but isn't T-ATK after a certain point ridiculously overvalued? At 3000 or so, it looks like the amount of return I get for adding 30 more is little more than 1%, but the cost gets egregiously high to even tack on that much. Wouldn't PP be way more valuable?

Thanks.
    But why Multi Rabarta over Ice Fang?

Also, gonna go with concentrated Ilbarta cause I am using a Rod and I would very much like an ice Rafoie for just 10% less dmg (which will require a lot of tries but sounds more than worth it).