Page 12 of 254 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Alma View Post
    speaking about that 12 gunslash...

queen viera need 450 base dex to equip...
    and my newearl has only 449 base dex at 75/75...

Yeah, that's pretty stupid. What I ended up doing was put 1 skill point on DEX on my Techter tree, since I have a couple of extra points there that I have nothing to do with.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

What I do is play FO/TE on a cast. Enough dex for Queen Viera AND enough S-atk for Elysion!

*not recommended

Quote Originally Posted by KASKADE View Post
    So I just got an extra skill tree for both classes, I'm a 71/52 Fo/Te with a Fire Tree and a Light/Dark tree. I plan to add Ice/PF for Force, but not sure what to add for the Tech tree. I know I want a wind tree, but not sure which of the other tech elements would pair better with it.

Open to any suggestions
    I would suggest light if you're not going to get a separate tree for every element, since darkers appear everywhere. There currently aren't any areas where both wind and dark are useful together as far as I know. Though light isn't very useful outside of Ragrants and Ilgrants, that's really all you need for darker bosses. Use other elements for mobbing.
    Player ID: Charmeleon (Ship 2)

Gonna second Light, I run a Fire/Light FO/TE and that covers most situations quite well. There are a few enemies (Vol Dragon and Quartz Dragon come to mind) that will be straight-up resistant to you, and a few areas where the bulk of enemies will not be weak to you (Tunnels, Amduscia), but if you're running multiple elements you may be less likely to run into these situations.

I'd like to know which tails/jet boots to get for Fo/Te. I imagine the seimei kikami, Pioni Link ( thunder crystal ), the new one from pso2es and Koushousen. But are there any others I might have missed?

Gardianna for light, and if you want a wind one, either a Green Duel Gaze or a Maisen (the former is better if you don't craft it due to not having enough DEX).
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; Jan 21, 2015 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Typo
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

For Jet Boots on FO, you want the TD boots for PP reduction, otherwise:

ハルトブリズ (Machine)
    スターカルディア (Darker)
    ジギリバルティ (Black Titans)
    ネプトスライダー (Oceanids)
    ロゼフロッツ (Lightning, if you want it for some reason)

I personally have fire and lightning TD boots because they one shot everything in those areas anyway, and nothing else because I don't really see any reason to get them since you never play those areas.

Well, I have the Darker boots but they're for FiBo. Gotta kick!

Thanks for the advicw. I plan on doing COs like crazy and grabbing the tails/boots I need for my FO. I know we have a 10% grinding and affix possibly in the future so I have quite the road ahead of me (only 9.8 mil atm >.< ).

I've decide to mess with FO again (which isn't much but still haha)

Wanted to make an Ice/Dark Build on FO/TE Was advise of this build) Ice/Dark Build

I was considering just getting a Weddle Park and Elder Rod (Ice potential) seeing that I only have about 20 mil to work with but i was told the talis counterpart's for ice and dark are better.

How much difference is the damage between rod/talis between the two elements?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    I've decide to mess with FO again (which isn't much but still haha)

Wanted to make an Ice/Dark Build on FO/TE Was advise of this build) Ice/Dark Build

I was considering just getting a Weddle Park and Elder Rod (Ice potential) seeing that I only have about 20 mil to work with but i was told the talis counterpart's for ice and dark are better.

How much difference is the damage between rod/talis between the two elements?
    Talis damage comes down to whether or not you fully invested in the Talis Tech Bonus skill. Full points into the skill and a thrown Talis should regularly out-damage Rods, but Talises do have the disadvantages of being difficult to control properly at first and not gaining the damage boost if they aren't casting from thrown, thus limiting it at close range; with practice, these two things are no longer a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Talis damage comes down to whether or not you fully invested in the Talis Tech Bonus skill. Full points into the skill and a thrown Talis should regularly out-damage Rods, but Talises do have the disadvantages of being difficult to control properly at first and not gaining the damage boost if they aren't casting from thrown, thus limiting it at close range; with practice, these two things are no longer a problem.
    And of course the Ice Talis only dropped from that limited quest in pso2es. Think base was 10 mil but grinding never seems to like me......

Unless I'm missing something....the dark talis is the 10* Seimei Kikami?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89