Page 131 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3181121128129130131132133134141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 2539

So with my Ares Talis which is 60 Ice at the moment... I've been thinking of changing it to Light. Would that be worth doing? Not sure how much extra Ragrants damage I'd get, or something if it's Light instead of what it is now - which is Ice.

Quote Originally Posted by Asuka~ View Post
    So with my Ares Talis which is 60 Ice at the moment... I've been thinking of changing it to Light. Would that be worth doing? Not sure how much extra Ragrants damage I'd get, or something if it's Light instead of what it is now - which is Ice.
    If you have +5 in Elemental Resonance, you get 50% of your Attribute value as a damage bonus to techs of the same element of your weapon, and 25% of the value for techs of other kinds. So in your case, you would get +30% damage to Light and +15% damage to everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    If you have +5 in Elemental Resonance...
    Is Element Resonance the SEA version's name for Element Conversion or something?

Anyway, the element change would increase Ra-Grants damage by roughly 13% (1.3/1.15) of what it is now. Ice isn't that great of an element to use on an Ares Talis, since Ice can't build up your Photon Blast meter anywhere near as quickly as Fire or Light, so it's best to change it to one of those elements. If you need a Talis for Il-Barta (pretty much the only Ice tech that's used on a Talis these days), then get the 12* Maihime Utaōgi (舞姫歌扇) with its second potential if you don't want to dedicate time/resources into getting an Ideal Talis or Austere Talis.
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; Mar 20, 2016 at 10:08 PM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

New force player here, I need some help in some areas. I was doing TACO lilipa VH with a br/hu lv 45 and I'm a fo/te lv 55. I'm doing about 3.5k Zonde on average on those spardans, while the braver is doing 5k each hit with endo and gurren. I don't have a tree spec'd for lightning but even then its an extra 1.44 multiplier to damage. I'm using a haze processor with lightning element while the braver is using lambda castilon with light element.

Is there something I'm doing wrong here, seems like I need to put in a lot more extra for the same damage?

p.s. New player, please bear with me -.-
    Last edited by tanhy; Mar 21, 2016 at 12:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tanhy View Post
    New force player here, I need some help in some areas. I was doing TACO lilipa VH with a br/hu lv 45 and I'm a fo/te lv 55. I'm doing about 3.5k Zonde on average on those spardans, while the braver is doing 5k each hit with endo and gurren. I don't have a tree spec'd for lightning but even then its an extra 1.44 multiplier to damage. I'm using a haze processor with lightning element while the braver is using lambda castilon with light element.

Is there something I'm doing wrong here, seems like I need to put in a lot more extra for the same damage?

p.s. New player, please bear with me -.-
    - You cannot compare damage between different classes and photon arts like that. The multipliers are different and so is the class usage.

-Don't worry about lightning that element is garbage. You may want a Fire/light/dark tree if you need one ask.

-Haze rod is really bad. Since you are new and not premium the best i say is to buy a red rod 赤のロッド ( max the element to 50%) and craft it to level 9. With this weapon you will need to do challenge quest for 10,000 miles to buy photon boosters( CM shop) to unlock potential 1.

@Tunga
    Thanks for the pointers, I actually have multi skill trees, one for fire and one for ice. I didn't do a lightning one since lightning isn't that common. I don't plan to buy premium though. I'm new to crafting as well, by crafting the red rod, you mean to extend it?

Talis vs Rod now, what are your guy's thoughts? Rod shoot and higher t-atk vs Tech talis bouns and the utility of a talis. What comes out on top?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Quote Originally Posted by tanhy View Post
    @Tunga
    Thanks for the pointers, I actually have multi skill trees, one for fire and one for ice. I didn't do a lightning one since lightning isn't that common. I don't plan to buy premium though. I'm new to crafting as well, by crafting the red rod, you mean to extend it?
    Yes extending/crafting the rod so that you can trigger the red weapons potential (pot1 is 14%/pot2 is 15%/pot3 is 16% boost to damage when weapon is extended). recommended craft is level 9 as minimum. It will work until you get to XH where the better 11*/12*/13* techs weapons drop. Just doing Profound Invasion (elder/loser EQ) XH gives you a guaranteed drop or two of a Caduceus rod (best 11* light rod).

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Talis vs Rod now, what are your guy's thoughts? Rod shoot and higher t-atk vs Tech talis bouns and the utility of a talis. What comes out on top?
    Talis vs Rod depends on the tech and usage. Neither is superior to one another completely so it depends on the user to what they like more.
    Last edited by Tunga; Mar 21, 2016 at 08:57 AM.

Talis is better for non-compound Tech with Talis Bonus. For Compound Tech, Rod is better with its higher raw t-atk.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    Is Element Resonance the SEA version's name for Element Conversion or something?
    I got "Conversion" and "Resonance" mixed up, whoops. Elemental Resonance is the name of a PSO2es ability.