Page 143 of 254 FirstFirst ... 4393133140141142143144145146153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2539

Anyone know if the latent on Revo Rod affect compound techs?
    ”If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.“

Hello, i just started PSO2 recently on the PC and decided to main a Fo/Te class. I notice this game has gone through quite a few changes since episode 4 and i did some research on both the main and subclass but couldn't understand most of the stuff you guys were discussing unfortunately lol.

I have got a few questions in mind that i would like some help on,

1) i've seen quite a few videos on people running Fire/Light builds with Rod & talis, i quite like it but are they still viable?

2)What about other elements, should i be aiming for multiple skill trees and just switching them on the fly to fit the elements weakenss for the content or do people usually just focus on specific elements?

3) Should i be using both Rod & talis or is it better to focus on a single weapon? What are the differences actually?

Lastly would appreciate if anyone could share the current viable DPS builds for Fo/Te, i have come across quite a few but all of them seems to be quite dated back.

Gel decided to drop me a rod today. What's the best element should I tek for? Fire? Light? Also what pot is better?
    Since Barantsion has short range, should I tek it as fire after all?

Quote Originally Posted by meatsalad View Post
    Hello, i just started PSO2 recently on the PC and decided to main a Fo/Te class. I notice this game has gone through quite a few changes since episode 4 and i did some research on both the main and subclass but couldn't understand most of the stuff you guys were discussing unfortunately lol.

I have got a few questions in mind that i would like some help on,

1) i've seen quite a few videos on people running Fire/Light builds with Rod & talis, i quite like it but are they still viable?

2)What about other elements, should i be aiming for multiple skill trees and just switching them on the fly to fit the elements weakenss for the content or do people usually just focus on specific elements?

3) Should i be using both Rod & talis or is it better to focus on a single weapon? What are the differences actually?

Lastly would appreciate if anyone could share the current viable DPS builds for Fo/Te, i have come across quite a few but all of them seems to be quite dated back.
    1. Yes, fire/light/dark is the standard build since it cover most contents.
    2. Yes, if you have AC to spend then aim for multiple skill trees.
    3. Rod and talis have pros and cons, should use both. Rod has better compound, and easier Z-aim on some techs. Talis has range and better general damage due to Talis Tech Bonus.
    Last edited by nguuuquaaa; Apr 30, 2016 at 10:59 AM.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I was looking at swiki comments; I guess the only way to test if Revolutio works with compound techs for sure is to +10 one, test compound damage, then unlock the potential and test again

Just to be clear, the Skull Talis reduces PP consumption and decreases the damage you deal by 5% like Swiki states? The english patch tooltip states it increases damage you deal by 5%, which one is correct?

Also which element should I make my Skull Talis, Light or Lightning? I already have an Austere Talis for Light, but I read some pages before that a Light Skull Talis is also useful as Ragrants won't burn as much PP. I already have a Lightning Element changer from a previous scratch though and I only really pull out Skull Talis for Ilzonde travel.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    Just to be clear, the Skull Talis reduces PP consumption and decreases the damage you deal by 5% like Swiki states? The english patch tooltip states it increases damage you deal by 5%, which one is correct?

Also which element should I make my Skull Talis, Light or Lightning? I already have an Austere Talis for Light, but I read some pages before that a Light Skull Talis is also useful as Ragrants won't burn as much PP. I already have a Lightning Element changer from a previous scratch though and I only really pull out Skull Talis for Ilzonde travel.
    If you have light aust talis, make the skull fire and use it for that. Element doesn't matter for ilzonde travel...

Just did some quick napkin math. Does the NT Nox rod do about the same damage as revolution rod both at max ele and +35ed with potentials active?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Just did some quick napkin math. Does the NT Nox rod do about the same damage as revolution rod both at max ele and +35ed with potentials active?
    Pretty much. The point where they are exactly even is at 2325 T-ATK (this is not counting the weapon's base attack at +35 but still counting its affixes). Anything over that point, and Nox starts to become stronger due to having a higher multiplier on its potential. With Shifta, Shifta drink, and Team Tree ATK boost, it's not too hard to go beyond that threshold. Also, for UQ, the PSE ATK increase effect is so strong that you'll easily break that amount. Not only that, but you can affix Ultimate Buster on Nox Lipher-NT, which will make it out-damage Austere Sorcerer against Aberrations.
    That's one big reason why I'm not bothering with the Revolucio Rod.
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; May 2, 2016 at 06:13 PM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Right. PD takes extra damage from ult buster, no? Does double before PD fight takes extra too, or no?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

^Double is considered as a Darker, so no.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur