Page 152 of 254 FirstFirst ... 52102142149150151152153154155162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2539

so what can you say this new PA custom
    Last edited by morkie; May 28, 2016 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    Sega can't be that dense and make the same mistake twice.
    Maybe, maybe not. The 13* from Eluther with their potentials don't boost shift actions because they're strictly limited to PAs/regular tech power modifiers. The JBs and DS suffer the most from it, but the TMGs? Eh, no one cares about SR attacks at all.
    Oh well, I can just laugh at stuff like this if it happens with the Ray series too.

Should I get ice fang gibarta or the other one?

Quote Originally Posted by Orangemelon View Post
    ice fang

Quote Originally Posted by Orangemelon View Post

Both are good, depends on what craft you did for other spells.
    Generally, I find it better to have at least one efficient recipe and one with a decent status effect rate (important for freeze). Ice fang is generally the way to go for gibarta (since status effect should be covered by multi-rabarta and efficient by Barta), but if you don't have any other ice spells crafted for efficient, you might want to go efficient Gibarta, which is still decent !

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    status effect should be covered by multi-rabarta and efficient by Barta)
    Ice Fang 2 on Barta is actually much better for status (and damage), as it makes it have a freeze rate of 45% (and a sizable increase in damage). Ice doesn't really need an efficient craft, IMO, especially since Ice Fang on both Barta and Gi-Barta is overall better.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

The Na Zan custom doesn't work how I was thinking it did, but it's amazing, in any case. It shoots a ball of wind that stops after traveling a certain distance or hitting a solid object, then continuously hits everything in the vicinity for a while. It's not as good as standard Na Zan for DPS against things that move around a lot, but is great for AoE damage and staggers enemies, though you'll probably need to manual aim it to get the most out of it.

As for the Zonde custom, it basically turns it into a faster charging, weaker version of Il Foie, as you can't move while charging, but it deals heavy AoE damage within a targeted radius, consisting of multiple small bolts followed by one huge one.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Jun 8, 2016 at 04:05 AM.

So im kinda new to fo with fo/te on one of my alts and im wondering what the best weapon and units are atm? I dont plan on getting austere (My god the grind) so anything besides that lol. Also incase it helps im running ice/light build.

-R-def crafted Saiki set for an extra 55pp.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    -R-def crafted Saiki set for an extra 55pp.

any alternative? I kinda already maxed a saiki striking set for another character and destroyed my wallet lol